LT 3.0 On Schedule for Xmas Eve release,yay !!!!

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
from c4evaspeaks.com

Some Additional Info as the Christmas Eve Release of iXtreme LT+ v3.0 Nears0
Posted on 2011-12-21 by admin | Translate

With the final testing stage of BenQ and phat Lite-On underway in preparation for the scheduled Christmas Eve release of c4eva’s iXtreme LT+ v3.0, we thought we’d drop some additional bits of info into your Stockings in the form of answers to some recent questions.

Version 3.0 of iXtreme LT+ for BenQ and Lite-On (both phat and slim) does in fact retain support for truncated backups, although it is strongly recommended to use full burns made with a compatible Lite-On iHAS drive flashed with the iXtreme Burner MAX fw. Support for truncated backups, however, remains excluded from Hitachi in its forthcoming 3.0 version.

While abgx360 v1.0.6 remains in progress, the new version of Xbox Backup Creator can be used temporarily as an alternative for injecting the necessary new AP25 topology data files into existing backup ISOs. XBC doesn’t perform the same degree of validation of topology data files, and provides no means to verify their authenticity or correctness, so be very cautious if using files from unknown sources until abgx360 is released. In addition to extracting/injecting AP25 topology data files, the new XBC also works with the existing 0800 v3.0 ripping firmware to dump backup ISOs that include proper topology data from original game discs. At the time of writing, it has yet to be definitively determined whether the new XBC will be released alongside LT v3.0, or if it will be released later. The new abgx360 is still under heavy development, and will release in due time.

Recently, there have been some rumors and bogus info spread by a sad individual that is attempting to trick and confuse people with fake release dates, false info, bogus IRC channels and Facebook accounts (note: we don’t post on Facebook, only Twitter), and mislabeling things as “official” when they are in fact not. We’d like to remind users that the only official sources for news and info from c4eva and the team are here at c4evaSpeaks.com, the #c4e channel on EFNet IRC, the Team-Xecuter, JungleFlasher, and abgx360 websites, as well as reliable news outlets such as Xbox-Scene. Be wary of news or information from other outlets that don’t cite the official #c4e IRC channel or one of the aforementioned sites as the original source.

c4eva Spoke! (2011-12-21 #fw)25
[2011-12-21 04:44AM UTC] #fw <|X|nWo|X|> wonder if c4eva is like candyman
[2011-12-21 04:44AM UTC] #fw <|X|nWo|X|> say his name 3x
[2011-12-21 04:44AM UTC] #fw <|X|nWo|X|> c4eva
[2011-12-21 04:44AM UTC] #fw <|X|nWo|X|> !!!!
[2011-12-21 04:45AM UTC] #fw <c4eva> hello
[2011-12-21 04:46AM UTC] #fw <|X|nWo|X|> just dump topology data and patch image with new xbc???
[2011-12-21 04:46AM UTC] #fw <c4eva> yes

c4eva Spoke! (2011-12-21 [team channel])9
[2011-12-21 04:33AM UTC] <c4eva> hello
[2011-12-21 04:42AM UTC] <c4eva> benq and phat liteon final complete
[2011-12-21 04:42AM UTC] <c4eva> get ready for xmas eve release

OMG put Christmas Day on hold! What with flashing my iPhone I have to now get my 360 up to date too!!

nice one! I best get it opened and flashed back to stock, take the latest dash and then leave it all plugged in for the release on xmas eve!I done a few rips using the 0800 drive and a flashed BenQ.

the new version of Xbox Backup Creator can be used temporarily as an alternative for injecting the necessary new AP25 topology data files into existing backup ISOs.

I guess me rip might flag me then as I'd ripped without this ap25 file before....so download the new xbc, any ideas where we get the dae file from to go in the XBC folder? or do we use the existing one when ripping?

Best make my way to blockbusters then and get me self some of the games back out....

Last edited:
the new version of Xbox Backup Creator can be used temporarily as an alternative for injecting the necessary new AP25 topology data files into existing backup ISOs.

How do we inject the ISO's that we have stored already? that's what i was getting at, have some ISO's already on the HDD....

Think I have answered my own question really. use it XBC to rip with the 0800 firmware, just interested about when it says that you can inject existing ISO's?

here's some details from the new XBC

>> With the new release of C4eva's 0800 v3 PC FW for 'BenQ' and 'Fat LiteOn' drives. Redline99 has now released a new version of Xbox Backup Creator:

*** NOTE *** This build of XBC does not support older Xtreme ripping firmwares (Kreon drives are still supported though). Use abgx360 for more thorough Stealth Checking

What's new/fixed:
* Changed - Auto spindle speeds when error occur
* Added - XGD3 and AP25 Support
* Added - Title Assets Check when ripping or burning xgd3 << This is what was confusing me..! see note below on burning.....
* Added - DAE.bin file reading in association of AP25 disc
* Added - Ability to rescan drives (ctrl-s)
* Added - Support for iXtreme v3 BenQ
* Added - Support for iXtreme v3 Liteon

It is advised that you start XBC without a DVD in the drive.
DAE.bin file selection is up to the user to maintain.
XBC will use whatever DAE.bin file is in the same directory as the exe.

**UPDATE NOTE: Burning xgd3 is not supported yet in XBC, this release is for ripping only. Use ImgBurn manually following tutorials from outside of XBC. XGD3 stealth checks not supported either, use abgx360 when available.

Last edited:
This isn't good enough c4eva ... I have Christmas shopping to do ;)

Back