infinity usb unlimited

thanks bought one cheaper than i've seen anywhere

cheers curly.
i have started to place an order and noticed it uses google checkout. i heard that you get a £10 discount with your first order if you use this method. i have signed up but it isnt showing, does this only show when you have pressed the buy button or has it finished now?

cheers curly.
i have started to place an order and noticed it uses google checkout. i heard that you get a £10 discount with your first order if you use this method. i have signed up but it isnt showing, does this only show when you have pressed the buy button or has it finished now?
That works only for orders 30 quid + I believe.

I've checked out shipping and if this is less than 0.5KG and because it's less than 30 quid total cost including shipping now is £29.96.

Looks to me that it's had a further price drop since OP posted the link.

so is it worth me getting something cheap to get the discount or will it come off my next order over £30

That works only for orders 30 quid + I believe.
I've checked out shipping and if this is less than 0.5KG and because it's less than 30 quid total cost including shipping now is £29.96.
Looks to me that it's had a further price drop since OP posted the link.

It looks the same to me m8.
I found it originally in this thread and it's the same price.
Still a bargain without the tenner off :)

Curly

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect it's on every order over 30 quid until it expires. Perhaps if there's something on their site for £3.04 or more that'll take your total order over 30 quid. But please don't quote me on this, I used Google checkout with ebuyer ages ago and that was the criteria then. The rules may've changed and no minimum spend required this time.

tried putting a db9 gender changer for 29p in with order which took it to £30.77 with p+p didnt give me the discount! oh well still cheap just trying to be greedy (anybody want a db9 gender changer, going cheap £10.29 ..lol..)

google checkout only works once, read terms and conditions, so if you've had anything before and recieved the discount you wont get it again, its a teaser to draw you in to there service.

they may do specials once in a while where it will work again just to make you use there service more but so far ive only ever had one tenner off, i read the terms and its says one time only.

there should be a rule on posting bargains, ive seen umpteen times someone posting a product and stating the price is 30 quid only to find out its actually 40 quid. full price should be posted in threads and a add on to the post stating you may receive a tenner off using google checkout.

by the way the item in this thread looks a good price lol.

which item the programmer or the gender changer? if you are interested in the gender changer i could do you a discount for a quick sale, call it a tenner maybe? ..lol..

hi, anyone got advice on an elvis programmer? I heard they are the ones to buy and a T911 unlooper but i am not sure? Any advice would be much appreciated.

thanks

well, recieved it this morning, fast delivery only ordered it just before 2 yesterday.
i can confirm it is a "infinity usb unlimited" programmer. it comes with "textspy v1.31" simcard data recovery software. but with the software available on site, it is a bargain at £27 + £3 p+p.

well, recieved it this morning, fast delivery only ordered it just before 2 yesterday.
i can confirm it is a "infinity usb unlimited" programmer. it comes with "textspy v1.31" simcard data recovery software. but with the software available on site, it is a bargain at £27 + £3 p+p.

Maybe you could upload the "textspy v1.31" to the downloads section?????
That way people who paid £40 for a infinity unlimited (like me lol) can have a play with the other things it can apparently do ;)

Curly

sure but which section shall i put it in dont want to put it in the cable section as it doesnt belong there and doesnt seem to be a place for it in the mobile section

sure but which section shall i put it in dont want to put it in the cable section as it doesnt belong there and doesnt seem to be a place for it in the mobile section

Maybe go for miscalanious then ??

As long as you add a description, people will know what it is.

You could also add a link to it here so people reading this can go get it if they want ??

Curly

is there an idiots guide to uploading files ive been to the section but not seen a way to upload.
ive clicked on add put a description but cant see anyway to upload the files only links to websites or emails. i'm probably missing something but cant see it.

is there an idiots guide to uploading files ive been to the section but not seen a way to upload.
ive clicked on add put a description but cant see anyway to upload the files only links to websites or emails. i'm probably missing something but cant see it.

Hello

View the attached picture.

Hope it helps.

yeah told you id be missing something, although i did find it earlier (honest)!
have rarred it and tried to upload but when i click on add file it goes to page cannot be displayed. any suggestions?

Back