infinity usb unlimited

Did it come ok then m8??

Edit. You beat me to it.
Great news and a bargain. Thanks for taking a chance on it.

Curly

Yes m8,came by business post! think it would be a lot more expensive if they knew what else it could be used for,lol:banana:

what else can it be used for?

saverstore are advertising it as a thing for backing up your sim card.
We on here use them for writing funcards etc ;)
I paid over £40 when I got mine some time ago!!!!

EDIT

Just to add, curious123 has bought one of these and has pointed out that it comes with software for backing up sim cards only.

Luckily for us, the software for funcards etc is in downloads here.

Curly

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an old box working for my old dear with all the channels :) using the original mosc card. This all packed up some time ago with only the ftv channels working now.

I havn't got the old programmer any more but I might have the bk numbers still for the box so could I buy thism programmer and a fun card and get the thing up and running again?

Had an old box working for my old dear with all the channels :) using the original mosc card. This all packed up some time ago with only the ftv channels working now.

I havn't got the old programmer any more but I might have the bk numbers still for the box so could I buy thism programmer and a fun card and get the thing up and running again?

Yeah this can be used if you have the relevant box information

Last edited:
Ive got an old samsung 2100c box...Ive still got my exisitng nt hell card with it...Could I do anything with this programmer regarding this? : shocked2

Ive got an old samsung 2100c box...Ive still got my exisitng nt hell card with it...Could I do anything with this programmer regarding this? : shocked2

Assuming you have the box key and the ird you would be able to programme most types of cards ie funs,mosc,atmega,tit1and 2and opus not to mention many others,its a cracking buy at that price.

If you want to use that card, you'll most likely need it glitched open 1st m8

careful guys, less of the cable chat lol. think i might get one, need to backup my phone numbers lol. (i have no idea about cables)

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is offering me a DUOLABS CAS 3 for £30-40. Is it worth buying this or the infinity. Which one is better? I mean simpler to use?

Back