Infamous Second Son

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
I cant wait till this game comes out. it looks even more stunning every time there is new videos available. less than a month to go until release

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this game was going to look good, didn't think it would have been this good...

what do people think of the game that ordered it ? @dave24 did you manage to get into it ?

im enjoying it. the game play is pretty much the same as the others. but the graphics are on another level from anything else that has been released on a console before.

@dilly1066 , Haven`t touched it since last time i spoke to you , probably give it another go , looks ok graphic wise but not as impressed as deedie is ;).

@dilly1066 , Haven`t touched it since last time i spoke to you , probably give it another go , looks ok graphic wise but not as impressed as deedie is ;).

you don't think the graphics are that impressive? or the gameplay?

I just can`t seem to get into it , the graphics in my opinion are nothing great , they don`t blow me away , maybe after playing `The Last Of Us` it`s going to take a great game to impress me.

you don't think the graphics are that impressive? or the gameplay?

I just can`t seem to get into it , the graphics in my opinion are nothing great , they don`t blow me away , maybe after playing `The Last Of Us` it`s going to take a great game to impress me.

the last of us is a great game in terms of gameplay and graphics to show what is capable on ps3. but second son is in different league when it comes to how visually stunning it looks. but I cant wait to see the last of us on ps4 this summer.

btw, you haven't actually experienced how good second son looks and plays until you have at least gotten your second power

I have the second power , still not impressed :) , maybe i will give it another try this weekend.
the last of us is a great game in terms of gameplay and graphics to show what is capable on ps3. but second son is in different league when it comes to how visually stunning it looks. but I cant wait to see the last of us on ps4 this summer.

btw, you haven't actually experienced how good second son looks and plays until you have at least gotten your second power

Back