Incar iems for sale

T

THX

Incar audio for sale
I have just bought a new car and since now retired from boy racing (dont get married guys!) I have decided to sell my kit for very resonable prices, some is new, some a few years old;

I still have all the packaging for below.

INFINITY KAPPA 6X9'i's £50.00 (about four years old)

infinity DPA75 amplifier. This amp is amazing it was the first class D ampliifer, i have been using it full range, but in the past it was as a mono amp (1x150) for a bass box and its amazing, it was a five star product at £479.99 in 1996/97 and I only want £100

Soundstream little wonder; two years old;another classic car amp, this is about 2x65 i think, very highly regarded as an audiophile car amp, again five stars in all mags. New was about £400, again a bargin at £100.00

Ixos GT 1 farad digital monitor capacitor : this is brand new and still boxed, I bouight it just before the right car came along and decided not to fit it, the RRP was £175.00, again a bargin for £90.00

Pionner PDH-8000R; this is nearly two years old, the retail was £400, its a really nice headunit very good cd replay, all i want is £150.00

As its all been taken out my car its a little difficult to demo it all so up to you if you want to take my word for it.

I keep everything in excellent condition, hence i still have packaging and any questions please ask, lastly all prices include shipping in the UK.

:D

Back