Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Important

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Right i think i better explain the way the credits work

you first post on a topic you will get 10 credits you reply top any post you get 5 credits...not to hard to understand :)

right it gets a bit tricky and yes im a little confused but i think i understand :)

if your topic (post you started) gets 1 reply you get 1 credit if you get a second you get 2 and so on ..... but it only goes upto 5 (no its not up to me but the way it was made (but i could be wrong) so the maximum you can earn from a post is 29 (i think) credits with a reply from you and the extra from other replys to your thread

get the drift ???

also the jackpot raises each time the games are played :) until someone wins the jackpot from the games (i think i have to give out the jackpots when they are won :) its not automatic)

im adding more fun to these games each week a Member who has the highest score on each game will be given 400 Credits, for tonights Highest scores i will be giving out 500 to start it off in the right fashion :)

highscores winners are:
Breakout = Mickie D (lol dont worry im gonna donate my 500 to the best post this week)

Pacman = Countrboy (well done)

Snake = Magnet (lol)

Space invaders = Damage (good scores :))

Tetris = Mafnet (wow a 1000 credits)

well guys lets not let magnet run off with the show :)

PS... if you like the games it could be smart to by a pass it lasts for 6 months :) and you can win as many jackpots as you like

hope this cleared up a few issues :)

Thx Mickie i think this is one of the best ideas for the forum ever. it adds a lot of extra fun to the forum and the shop etc very original idea nice one m8 :D:

you can also earn over 300 credits if you refer a new member to us :)

the referal system is on the menu on the left :) the link is called "reccomend us" plus you get 300 credits :) and your adding to the people who stay here and join in the fun :)

Back