!!! Important !!!

afy46

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im From Wyorkshire Area An On Ntl The First 10 Front Row Channels Dont Cum Up Iv Heard That Ntl Hav Found Away Around The Front Row These Dboxes Does N E 1 Know Wots Going On???

Wouldnt Vod Need A Different System As In A New Cable Box?

If It Is Vod Y On On Frontrow An Only An The First 10??

afy46 said:
Im From Wyorkshire Area An On Ntl The First 10 Front Row Channels Dont Cum Up Iv Heard That Ntl Hav Found Away Around The Front Row These Dboxes Does N E 1 Know Wots Going On???

I read your post and thought Wyorkshire where the hell is that then i realised you meant W Yorkshire :Dunce: , exactly where are you? as you need to be a little more specific (Huddersfield/Dewsbury/Leeds/Bradford) and do you get any frontrow channels?.

afy46 said:
Wouldnt Vod Need A Different System As In A New Cable Box?

No

the-dogs-nutts said:
do you know if there is VOD in your area?

:Biggrin2: i don't think N*L know when they are rolling it out where i live and trying to find an answer is hard going but at least if your in a Telepest area you can use there online checker to see when Vods coming to town.

i'm in manchester m8...........

not here yet, and i hope not for a long time yet.........

exC&W..........

Bad news t-d-n Manchester its looking like it is going to be next well thats the feeling on a certain cable forum but i think you will survive without frontrow i know i will......in fact it will be a good excuse not to watch white chicks for the tenth time and i certainly will not be purchasing the Anaconda film thats currently showing :Biggrin2: .

thanx 4 replys guys im from huddersfield an its only the first 10 front row channels.. they were working b4 but stoped on every 1s boxes in huddersfield its not just me the names still cums up an it says channel not available but all the rest of the front row work so wot every 1 is worried about is are they changing sum thing in huddz ..
all other channels works fine just the front row gone dodgy

Not everyones Dbox`s stopped working in Huddersfield ;)

Use my new service file at the bottom of the page all channels ARE working i just checked including front row, there is a readme file in with the service and bouquet telling you where to ftp the files into.

stemcell said:
Bad news t-d-n Manchester its looking like it is going to be next well thats the feeling on a certain cable forum but i think you will survive without frontrow i know i will......in fact it will be a good excuse not to watch white chicks for the tenth time and i certainly will not be purchasing the Anaconda film thats currently showing :Biggrin2: .

dont even watch it anyway m8, just as long as we get the footy

in the new season.............

Back