implications when getting caught?

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been asked by a freind about installing a foreign footy setup in his working mans club. What is the legal implications of getting caught with a £250 tring plus domestic sub running as opposed to using a "commercial installer"?

tring is broadcast from outside of the EU, so MPS and the FAPL would abuse their power, and drag him through the courts for that. for using a domestic card, he will get a minimujm of a £5k fine when (not if) he gets caught

Cheers I thought that may be the case. What would be his cheapest option to keep at least marginally within the law? ... or at least till the court ruling goes through lol

ANY providor that broadcasts from within the EU m8

a DEFINATE no go is a CS receiver, this WILL lead to the guy being made an example of

Hi Guys

Stopping on the same subject ( i,m not hijacking )
I,ve been asked about a Subscription with s** ireland. A couple of committee men at our local club has been
offered a deal. They are saying they can get the full S*** package for half the price they are paying now. Is
this legal ?? Surley if clubs are paying for a package in the uk, someone can,t undercut them, put new
equipment in and sell them the package they already had. By the way we are in west yorkshire

Fezzy

Back