Image folder comparison / duplicate checking

herbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm trying to sort out my photo collection. After years of creating folders and backing up I'm in a bit of a mess with several folders of varying content, some is duplicated, some are close to the same but have extra photos and folders others are missing. It's one big mess split up over different drives.

Can anyone recommend an application that will merge them all together and remove the duplicates for me? There are too many results on google and I'd rather something someone here has used with success.

Thanks.

I'm trying to sort out my photo collection. After years of creating folders and backing up I'm in a bit of a mess with several folders of varying content, some is duplicated, some are close to the same but have extra photos and folders others are missing. It's one big mess split up over different drives.

Can anyone recommend an application that will merge them all together and remove the duplicates for me? There are too many results on google and I'd rather something someone here has used with success.

Thanks.

vistanita duplicate finder, pm sent

:)

Duplicate Finder|Delete Duplicate Files, Songs(MP3) and Images

Back