Brighton should be:
Brighton NTL/C&W, 41044 666750 6952

W.

waka said:
Brighton should be:
Brighton NTL/C&W, 41044 666750 6952

W.

cheers m8 keep the the updates coming hunter is compiling them

great image, love the new scanning options, but after transfering english clock to share/tuxbox/lccd because this image has german fonts the box wont boot.

Any ideas folks?

Cheers :)

OK, just installed this:

Bit control still wont display

Image quality is nowhere near as sharp as laky image

Inital menu feel is ok but again is not as sharp as laky image and appears washed out

Seems to be some terrible syncing probs on some chans.

Cant tell you about web streaming as couldnt bring up the webpage!

3dfella said:
OK, just installed this:

Bit control still wont display

Image quality is nowhere near as sharp as laky image

Inital menu feel is ok but again is not as sharp as laky image and appears washed out

Seems to be some terrible syncing probs on some chans.

Cant tell you about web streaming as couldnt bring up the webpage!

I think the web server needs activating

How do you do that m8? I think Im going to do a reflash as those channel syncing probs are to widespread - Im sure this image wasnt released like this must be a bad flash.

not had any problems with this image yet.
to enable the http server its : blue/blue/system menu/http menu

i'm afriad i get "error: no channel"etc as often as every 10 mins either that or frozen screen...
good effort tho' mate - but it's back to comm'3 for me...

thanks

No Channels

Tried it yesterday. transfered services and bouqets couldnt get any channels. Tried scan, completed ok still not getting any channels. Refashed commando v3 everything ok dont know what went wrong tried to flash twice i'll just stick to v3 for now.

:Cheers: thebigman

thebigman said:
Tried it yesterday. transfered services and bouqets couldnt get any channels. Tried scan, completed ok still not getting any channels. Refashed commando v3 everything ok dont know what went wrong tried to flash twice i'll just stick to v3 for now.

:Cheers: thebigman

same here

ive flashed the box, inputted my netids for gateshead
freq 571000
symbol rate 6952
netid 40969
then done a scan, it finds 188 transponders but no channels, ive previously only used enigma images for about a year so im out of touch with the neutrino interface but i cant find any channels no matter what scan options i choose, any help would be much appreciated

Is there anyway to add the Blue Red button sortcut to record?

sorry my misake its the larkys image that has no record button

ramtech said:
sorry my misake its the larkys image that has no record button

once you setup the recording that button becomes active m8

i think i might try this out as its what im after just a simple image just for the tv. im not into all the plugins really. Thanks for this guys

Hi Team Commando,

OK, I have to be honest this is the first image that you have released that I have had a play around with, but I have been watching your progress closely.

The image is nice and simple, and the simplicity of the fast scan menu is to be applauded:Clap:, as I know it was time consuming to do.

For the people who had problems with channel not availible you need to change the ucode form built in to 001a and you should be fine.

I can not comment on stability yet as I have not had it on the box long enough but I will get back to you on that.

I really liked the boot screen.

If I am honest I did not really like the way the commando menu looked, so I tieded it up a little bit and I will upload it to see if you prefer it or not.

I have also uploaded a modded shellexec file which will get rid of bitte warten for you and replace it with please wait.

Overall I really like the image and I will leave it on my box for a couple of days to give it a good going over.

If you would like me to test anything in the future or would like some help/advice with anything please let me know.

Nice work,

de_deej

de_deej said:
Hi Team Commando,

OK, I have to be honest this is the first image that you have released that I have had a play around with, but I have been watching your progress closely.

The image is nice and simple, and the simplicity of the fast scan menu is to be applauded:Clap:, as I know it was time consuming to do.

For the people who had problems with channel not availible you need to change the ucode form built in to 001a and you should be fine.

I can not comment on stability yet as I have not had it on the box long enough but I will get back to you on that.

I really liked the boot screen.

If I am honest I did not really like the way the commando menu looked, so I tieded it up a little bit and I will upload it to see if you prefer it or not.

I have also uploaded a modded shellexec file which will get rid of bitte warten for you and replace it with please wait.

Overall I really like the image and I will leave it on my box for a couple of days to give it a good going over.

If you would like me to test anything in the future or would like some help/advice with anything please let me know.

Nice work,

de_deej

Wow cheers m8, I tried breaking up the menu into blocks like u have but couldnt get right using spp so I went for the height=600 option and a long list, this must have taken you ages, I know i spent a lot of time trying different options, and getting it all put together, in the first place,

renwich said:
Wow cheers m8, I tried breaking up the menu into blocks like u have but couldnt get right using spp so I went for the height=600 option and a long list, this must have taken you ages, I know i spent a lot of time trying different options, and getting it all put together, in the first place,

No probs mate, glad I could help.

de_deej

This one sounds realy worth trying and at present i use sportster on a nokia 2chip box

is there a planned 2x release in the future ?:Clap:

keep up the good work

Last edited:
P.C.Paul said:
This one sounds realy worth trying and at present i use sportster on a nokia 2chip box

is there a planned 2x release in the future ?:Clap:

keep up the good work

This is a 2x mate, and a 1x is in the download section too.

de_deej

de_deej said:
This is a 2x mate, and a 1x is in the download section too.

de_deej
de-deej is back in the house.....great work m8.. the team commando boys have been working really hard and am glad you have had time to look over their work

Back