Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[image] Commando Jedi Feedback Area

TEAM COMMANDO

Inactive User
Commando-Jedi "just the force"

All the usual stability and fast channel changing

but with no plugins

this image is for those who just want a simple image to to do tv

all plugins can be put in if you want but it would be easier for you to get Gav's new image

Front row scanning as with commando 3

info bar

panic menu

NEW>>!!!! Net-id fast scanning via TWO methods

method 1 manual input as in commando 3

method 2 is a beta test check out the commando scan settings under the commando menu

just select your area then save and reboot job done

this image release is a beta test for the new scan settings method

Last edited:
This is exactly what a lot of people are looking for! I no-frills, just tv image with auto-scanning! Nice job Team Commando. This will go straight on after the football! :)

Hello Team, I do't suppose that this is so small that those out there with 16mb boxes will be able to use it for encrypting TV as per a normal image??

Not that I need it but there have been several threads along these lines in the past and it may well be this kind of thing that sorts them out, albeit without the bells and whistles :)

Chris.

The new scanning menu, worked fine for me, is it ok to put it into other images ?.

Certainly makes life easier.

Have Fun

ellie1998 said:
The new scanning menu, worked fine for me, is it ok to put it into other images ?.

Certainly makes life easier.

Have Fun

Glad you like it m8 we thought it had to be done, Thats the reason this was released now so others can share our efforts, enjoy and feel free to use it make it better, just remmber Team-Commando ;-)

I don't think it needs improving.

I looked at something similar but couldn't be bothered to put in the hard work, that must of taken some work putting it together. You already know my area works as very close to bladeftp :) .

I can't see anybody having a problem with that menu.

Have Fun

Right heres some screen shots of the new menu

the selection menu includes all areas that we know of, some of them wont work, as there was not enough correct info, but this can be updated very easily via an entry in /var/tuxbox/config/shellexec.conf its really obvious what needs modding once you open the file to edit

an example of the shellexec mod below

ACTION=&Acton - London NTL,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 41050 666750 6887
ACTION=&ACTION&Cardiff NTL,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 00004 755000 6887
ACTION=&Abbeydale-Gloucester-Chelt2,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 40971 651000 6952
ACTION=&Ashton-u-lyne NTL/EX C&W,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 41066 666750 6952
ACTION=&Ashford C&W,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 41052 666750 6887
ACTION=&Aylesbury NTL/EX C&W,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 41051 666750 6887
ACTION=&Barking NTL/EX C&W,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 41050 666750 6887
ACTION=&Barnsley TW,/var/tuxbox/config/setscan 40926 539000 6952

Brilliant!! This is exactly what I want, only use my box for tv, nothing else so thanks a lot!!!! I'm still trying to learn about modding but being thick it goes way over my head!!

Thanks alot Team Commando

lucky1 said:
scanning metods both work , really impressive guys keep it up , this is a great image .

we are hoping this scan settings method becomes the new standard unless someone comes up with an easier method,

also as per my recent posts in the laky image feed back thread various movie and tv streaming methods all work in this Jedi image,

I dont think it should have had the word "beta" in the write up , lol

ok guys what were looking for is an updated scan file with all the correct netid,s in
and hopefully we can use this in all upcoming images

so if anyone wants to help us guys along your more than welcome

:Cheers: :Cheers:

Back