[image] Commando Jedi Feedback Area

I found this on another forum:

Just noticed the standby-mode Clock Fonts are in German. Here's the UK fonts, if anyone wants them. FTP the 39 files into:

/share/tuxbox/lccd/clock/

...overwriting existing.

notanotherone said:
de-deej is back in the house.....great work m8.. the team commando boys have been working really hard and am glad you have had time to look over their work

It's good to be back mate, what can I say I missed all you guys : tosser :

I think we have all known for a long time that DW is the place to be if you have a dbox, I'm just glad I can contribute :proud:

de_deej

de_deej said:
Hi Team Commando,

OK, I have to be honest this is the first image that you have released that I have had a play around with, but I have been watching your progress closely.

The image is nice and simple, and the simplicity of the fast scan menu is to be applauded:Clap:, as I know it was time consuming to do.

For the people who had problems with channel not availible you need to change the ucode form built in to 001a and you should be fine.

I can not comment on stability yet as I have not had it on the box long enough but I will get back to you on that.

I really liked the boot screen.

If I am honest I did not really like the way the commando menu looked, so I tieded it up a little bit and I will upload it to see if you prefer it or not.

I have also uploaded a modded shellexec file which will get rid of bitte warten for you and replace it with please wait.

Overall I really like the image and I will leave it on my box for a couple of days to give it a good going over.

If you would like me to test anything in the future or would like some help/advice with anything please let me know.

Nice work,

de_deej

great image team very stable on my box for a few days, i agree with deej on the menu side, where do you put the 2 shellexe files m8?

cheers:proud:

Any ideas how to get ucode_0014 to work with this image? I just get "channel not available", but it's fine with ucode_001a.

Try using a different camd with it see if it clears then.

Same problens with different camds. Neither ucode_vortex, built-in, or 0014 work, only 001a, which means recording with SPTS mode is out of the question.

is it the same when you switch sporster mode on and off when using vortex or 14 ucode.

Soz
i ment spts mode in misc settings
turn it off and then change channel see if it clears then

SPTS mode makes no difference either. When the box starts up, the first message I get is the usual no channels available, do a service scan. This is with all ucodes except the rather useless 001a.

señor ding dong said:
Any ideas how to get ucode_0014 to work with this image? I just get "channel not available", but it's fine with ucode_001a.

Hi mate,

try transfering a known working one to your box, it could be corrupt.

de_deej

u checked the avia driver.? maybe a bad flash.? I run Jedi on a sagem 2x use ucode_014 no channel errors and can record

renwich said:
u checked the avia driver.? maybe a bad flash.? I run Jedi on a sagem 2x use ucode_014 no channel errors and can record
Yep, checked the AVIA driver too. Whitehunter seems to be aware of this being a problem for some people, though, so there's probably nothing I can do for the time being. I just thought I was missing something really obvious, as I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere.

i would just as a matter of interest backup you services and boquettes and try a re-flash worth a try

renwich said:
i would just as a matter of interest backup you services and boquettes and try a re-flash worth a try
Tried it. No difference. I was wondering, did you get your image from the DW download section? I have noticed sometimes images from different sources can be slightly different.

Hi guys installed the commando jedi x2 image on my sagem dbox2 now it keeps on freezing after ah about 30mins of viewing. Is there any changes i can make to the dbox2 settings etc to avoid this problem.

Regards

Ronaldo121 said:
Hi guys installed the commando jedi x2 image on my sagem dbox2 now it keeps on freezing after ah about 30mins of viewing. Is there any changes i can make to the dbox2 settings etc to avoid this problem.

Regards

Same here, had it on for a couple of days and noticed that after about an hour or so the screen freezes?? This is on a nokia 2x..

Back