Im Leaving this site cos your deleting my TM POSTS

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I am fooking off away from this site because I have made an effort to post some stuff about the TM600 and how shite it is, And my posts are being being deleted.

What the foook is mickey a TM distributar are something this site is well up TMs arse wholes and Im sick of it..
So I make the effort to make posts which can take me like 10 minutes and you can delete them in one second...

Har Har catch you later Im sure Im not the only one thats pissed off with this site defending TM

the only posts/threads that have been moved (not deleted) are the ones where the TM800 threads descend into a farce and offer no help to anyone reading them, as far as i know, unless rules regarding card sharing talk has been broken, no posts/threads have been moved about the TM600. i may be wrong and posts may have been moved if CS discussion rules were broken, but im not aware of any

Well my post did not include card share or C F line it was a basic rant about how a DM500 clone can run a server in 3 minutes and a TM600 is a fooking headache.

Cya then, bye bye and good luck

ive just searched for posts made by you, and the ONLY thread i can see, thats been moved about the tm600 is where you tried to sell one on 18th march 2010 in the trades room, and it was moved as no photo was attached to the post as per the trades room rules

there may have been an odd post within the tm800 thread that kicked off a few days ago but thats the only one where you started the thread

maybe admin can see more than mods can, but

Well my post did not include card share or C F line it was a basic rant about how a DM500 clone can run a server in 3 minutes and a TM600 is a fooking headache.

Are you sure it even submitted correctly when you posted it...If it was a valid post..and didnt break any rules, then post it again...

you have 2 posts in the 'bin' where you mention TM600, one i mentioned above, and another from jan2010 asking for C lines. you have NO posts in the bin mentioning DM500

looks like wiz found them for you :)

Your comments are a bit harsh mate mods and admin don't pick on anyone deleting members post your are allowed to have an opinion and I've had a tech mate for 3 years and not had any trouble good luck

Hi jules, chill down :) i'm sure there must be a misunderstanding..

i have been posting a lot in here. the last thing they do in here is shut you up ! even Dm could rant pages and pages and we had a good laugh :)

And to prove my point. TM Linux receivers are sh*t, we all know that. Dm original and clones alike are the best. So what ?

Back