Im getting lots of freezing

gibbo74

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys
since i added apackage to my card it has started freezing and getting unwatchable , before i upgraded it was perfect , im using tm500 super and cccam & newcs to read the card
i have also updated the boxkey on the config , some one has said i should use a nline in stead to share in stead of cline , if so how do i make a nline and what do i give out nlines to my peers ,

cheers guys

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys
since i added package to my card it has started freezing and getting unwatchable , before i upgraded it was perfect , im using tm500 super and cccam & newcs to read the card
i have also updated the boxkey on the config , some one has said i should use a nline in stead to share in stead of cline , if so how do i make a nline and what do i give out nlines to my peers ,

cheers guys

What version of CCcam you using, theres a thread somewhere about bad freezing and gltiching if you use any newish version of CCcam 2.1.4, 2.2.1 etc..

Try dropping to an old version like 2.1.3 or 2.1.1 and then test again...Not really a good thing to use old versions of the CAMS and miss out on bug fixes and new features..but it might fix your glitching issue...

Last edited by a moderator:
im using 2.1.3 , been using that for ages with out any major freezing it only since i upgraded to hd

Back