im beaten

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
fecking dreambox

after having my head done in for months its gone back in the box, wrapped up and gone. Ill get another one one day but im playing with a tm1000d that i got lumbered with now and have short circuited my motor, and the trees are getting bigger :(

im just not meant to have satellite tv lol

you ever get one of them days?

i know how you feel i do get those days to. talking about trees within say about a month & a half or 2 months theres been a team of tree cutters, cutting all the tall trees around the gardens surrounding mine. they started with one of the gardens in the back of me then they done the house two doors away. i find that a coincidence, i'm wondering
if there is a new law out about having tall trees. i mean it was really bad around here.

Digidude I sympathise with you mate, where I live the trees in my garden are nearly twice the size of my house and there's nothing I can really do about it unless I want someone to cut it back for me.................would cost me a small fortune :(

BTW Come autumn/winter couldn't you use it then when the leaves fall?

chrome

the one to the s/w of my house is about 10 meters away (on public land) 2 and a half times higher than the house and about three houses wide

i hate triffids lol

here is a small example
Hedges and trees: In October 2004 the government gave councils the power to chop back any trees that grow to more than two metres in height and present a nuisance to neighbours. Homeowners could face prosecution or fines of up to £1,000 if they do not chop down the trees. For this to happen, hedges must contain two or more trees or shrubs over six feet tall and judged to be "detracting from the reasonable enjoyment of your home or garden."

i'd get a firm in to chop it in half. Then deal with any arguement after. Its not been killed cos it would still grow, but it was becoming dangerous as well as a nuisance so your in the right. Get it chopped DoubleDee.
:)

Put it in the bargin basement as unbuilt wooden furniture im sure someone will come and cut the bugger down for you free....

Back