I'm A Celebrity... contestants named

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
The stars who will battle it out in the jungle in the latest series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! have reportedly been finalised.

The line-up includes a couple - former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey and model Emma B - for the first time.

Other stars confirmed are believed to include model Sophie Anderton, 27, the Princess of Wales' former butler Paul Burrell, 46, and Kylie Minogue's ex, James Gooding, 29.

Also off to Australia for the latest reality TV challenge are comedian Joe Pasquale, 43, former All Saints star Natalie Appleton, 31, Anne Charleston, who played Madge in Neighbours, 62, and journalist Janet Street-Porter, 57.

Former Page 3 legend Jilly Johnson, now 52, and Sheila Ferguson, 56, a member of Seventies pop group The Three Degrees, complete the line-up.

According to The Sun, Harvey, who was famously kicked out of East 17 after boasting about drugs, intends to propose to his girlfriend on the ITV1 show. He will take the diamond ring into the camp as one of his three chosen luxuries.

The couple are due to fly out to Australia separately on Wednesday and have reportedly been kept apart for ten days by TV bosses.

The new series of I'm A Celebrity... will again be hosted by Ant and Dec.

There are rumours that the line-up could change at the last minute as eleventh hour negotiations are believed to be going on with former Wham! star Andrew Ridgeley, celebrity hairdresser Nicky Clarke and footballer Paul Gascoigne.

o lordy, so there of the W list "celeb" that we are going to see far to often and for the next year brign out crappy daytime tv shows..lordy, the bloody sofa adverts have only just stoped! and those crappy dixons ones with those Z list ones!

do us all a favour drop them off in jungle then just leave them there.

then go rob houses and sell all the gear at auction and see who makes most money

go back in 6 months and tell them. sounds a much better idea to me.

airliebird58 said:
Joe pasquale should be a laff. :)
he is well up for it :) I know his daughter and she said he cant wait ;)

Read today that itv bosses are trying to get William Shatner, now that would be fun :)

Johnnypanic

Back