IFA Error

Zoom7000

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm using IFA 2.3.1 and I'm getting the following error when I'm trying to flash the box it crashes at the "backup" stage, at 14% (nfs: server 192.168.1.65 not responding, still trying):

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I've done all the standard checks, no firewall, no antivirus, no hyperthreading. I'm using a router. Any ideas?

I'll give that a try... I've never had that problem before although I have reformatted my PC since, I've gotta do another reformat though, some problems arised from the last and I wanna test my new unattended DVD.

Anyway, back on topic, I'll give 1.5.6 a try, but any ideas what could be causing the error with 2.3.1?

I'll give that a try... I've never had that problem before although I have reformatted my PC since, I've gotta do another reformat though, some problems arised from the last and I wanna test my new unattended DVD.

Anyway, back on topic, I'll give 1.5.6 a try, but any ideas what could be causing the error with 2.3.1?

I've just been getting the same, except it says
nfs: server 192.168.0.2 not responding, still trying
then
nfs: server 192.168.0.2 OK

and keeps switchign between the two, then backs up some more and on and on.
I've been trying to flash for about 2hrs now, and its only on 80%
Don't want to restart it in case I totally screw it up.

Anyone know whats wrong here?
(btw I've everthing off, firewall/av etc like Zoom)

Well, when it was failing the backup it wasn't actually flashing. I don't think it should be a problem it is hasn't actually erased the image yet. I haven't tried 1.5.6, but try it and see how it is.

I've just been getting the same, except it says
nfs: server 192.168.0.2 not responding, still trying
then
nfs: server 192.168.0.2 OK

and keeps switchign between the two, then backs up some more and on and on.
I've been trying to flash for about 2hrs now, and its only on 80%
Don't want to restart it in case I totally screw it up.

Anyone know whats wrong here?
(btw I've everthing off, firewall/av etc like Zoom)
Disable any other network cards and set the networkcard to 10baseT_halfduplex or 10halfmode.

I just flashed my Nokia dbox with blade rebooted after it said everything completed and i still get the sportster por flash screen with loading kernel and thats it freezes any ideas what I can do tried connecting to box and again doesnt work?

Back