if you had £700

Hi Again, a friend of mine was so impressed with my TV I mentioned earlier, that he has bought one, he went to John Lewis, for a very good reason, the price is the same as Curry’s but you get a free 5yr warranty.
That is worth maybe £200.00, and with my own experiences with my last 3 TV's not one of them has lasted 5Yrs and so the free insurance on offer is a real bonus.
TV’s are the only item I would consider insuring as my luck with them has been awful and as technology moves on at such a fast rate at the moment how nice to get a new TV for free if yours should fail, just more food for thought…..
Just checked the link i have pasted and in that time the stock level has gone from 3 to 2 so you may have to be quick.

Last edited:
Hi Again, a friend of mine was so impressed with my TV I mentioned earlier, that he has bought one, he went to John Lewis, for a very good reason, the price is the same as Curry’s but you get a free 5yr warranty.
That is worth maybe £200.00, and with my own experiences with my last 3 TV's not one of them has lasted 5Yrs and so the free insurance on offer is a real bonus.
TV’s are the only item I would consider insuring as my luck with them has been awful and as technology moves on at such a fast rate at the moment how nice to get a new TV for free if yours should fail, just more food for thought…..
Just checked the link i have pasted and in that time the stock level has gone from 3 to 2 so you may have to be quick.

just clicked the link and now they are out of stock already... lol..

thanks for the input tho :Clap::Clap::Clap:

That is a great find,

Ratts give your local store a ring first, any time i have found it on there site its as the web page says for instore customers only, and my store doesnt have the items i want, so just give them a ring first.

yes mate i will, im going to give them a ring tomorrow and reserve one.

thanks nelly :Clap:

right, got the panny g20 today as nanny suggested.

got it from richer sounds for under £650 including a 5 year warrenty :proud:
the warrenties from other places are £250 on there own lol..

printed off a £10 voucher from there web site which i used, bargin lol.. every little helps :proud:

really happy i went this route getting a plasma, picture is really really good. i looked at all the other tvs in the shop which most were LGs lcds and this tv stood out from all of them.

not to sure on the sound of this tv tho not as good as my old lcd tv, but anyway all i got to do is hook it up to my system and P the neighbours off lol....

thanks for all your input chaps :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Glad to have helped, and i know you will enjoy the TV, especially at that price!
One final note the sound isnt the best but when you get it set up through the S/Sound it finishes it off, viera link works well if you have a compatiable system, Nelly...

Glad to have helped, and i know you will enjoy the TV, especially at that price!
One final note the sound isnt the best but when you get it set up through the S/Sound it finishes it off, viera link works well if you have a compatiable system, Nelly...

so much to tinker with, with this tv :proud: its going to keep me occupied for hours even days lol...

i will get it set up on my sound system soon for the xmas films coming up ..

cheers........

Back