Idiot new members

i have never tried to use this site before im here because i need help and advise i understand about the post counts and why they are in place not everyone is here to rip the site off some ppl like myself are really genuine but as newbies we all make errors i would ask you people to cut us newbies a bit of slack if i could help others i would but i know nothing yet to help you all with unless you want to know about boring stuff well i think it is hard enough to find help when you dont know what you are doing to start with and then you cant get what you need because you dont have download access it then gets frustrating when you spend 3 hours reading threads finding what you need to do but cant get to it because you are restricted and to boot you cant hit your post requirements because your questions have already been asked and its pointless asking again then to find you cant even post the relevant questions you want answering in the correct sections as you are also restricted from doing so dont get me wrong if i knew what i needed and knew where to look for it i would go get it and pay for it but i dont so cant
I think you should re read the thread m8 as hamba said most people have dissed the first post in the thread and are prepared to cut newbies some slack. Also stated there are plenty other places to post or contribute so there is no point to your winge about catch 22 lol.

Well either donate or post something useful or helpful to build your post count up. You only need 20 posts, doesn't take all that long.

1... u can ask ur cable related question in the New To Cable room
2.. if u really cant make 20 genuine posts (but im sure u could) u can Donate £17 and get all the files and tuts u need

there are a couple of options for u ;)

we have many posts like this and we have been running the forum for years so we have learned how members work and leech,sorry to see u dont agree with the way we runs things,but I personally think its run pretty good :)

ok can you please tell me how i can ask questions about the nokia dbox 2 and the required images i need for them where can i post my questions as a newbie i done searches read threads have now got a rough idea what to do with my box to get it working but cant find the required software i need and when i try to post other than here i hit a brick wall either pay to download or post but i cant post as im restricted so im in catch 22 im going mad any help would be great

Where on the forum does it ask for you to pay to download. It doesnt m8.
Yes you can donate to the forum like most of us do but thats not paying to download. The donations are well spent on the forum by the way of servers etc. Im sure if you use a bit of sense you will not be long in getting your count up. P.S. You cant ask cable related questions in here m8 this is the rant room. Try new to cable.

ok i think some of you have me wrong maybe i chose the wrong words ie pay for downloads instead of donating to the site i am confused i read the threads i see the images i ask questions and i share my experiences with others well once it may or may not have helped them but i seem to be going round in circles ie catch 22 i posted in 1 area asking a question where i thought newbies where supposed to post and was told i need to post some where else i tried and it told me i could not do this as i was restricted. i am not whinning i am just trying to learn and work out what it is i need to do and where i need to go the searches take me to the same places with the same answers sorry if i offended anybody this is not my intentions

smok3y666 if i had anything to share i would m8 trust me but i cant share what i dont know
sorry if i have offended you

m8 we have many sections from PC,Cable,TV Talk,Bargains,sat nav ect ect there must be something somewhere that intests u ;)

it used to be 50 posts before u could enter the downloads lol

theres plenty to choose from and if there aint something that suits you, then theres something seriously wrong..........................with you!

well smok3y666 i didnt need the download section i found what i needed and i shared what i learned in a new post in the correct section you all pointed me to thanks for your help to all of you i know this thread is all about ranting but you dont always have to rant and rave i was just frustrated and just seemed to type everything i was feeling and it all came out wrong but im all set now so again cheers

ok can you please tell me how i can ask questions about the nokia dbox 2 and the required images i need for them where can i post my questions as a newbie i done searches read threads have now got a rough idea what to do with my box to get it working but cant find the required software i need and when i try to post other than here i hit a brick wall either pay to download or post but i cant post as im restricted so im in catch 22 im going mad any help would be great

You can post in 'new to cable' and get a very good response,alternatively you can disagree with the signings at liverpool in the sport section.Or even rant about your neighbour parking over your drive in the 'rant' section.

The list is endless,you want cable stuff but dont have to post in cable to get yoour count up,get my drift.

We were getting a lot of members joining with hotmail and yahoo accounts a while back and they were spamming with forum with crap so those emails are now banned. Needs to be a proper ISP account or similar.

what about us guys that aint got an isp Devilfish on an five fingger disscount broardband. :D

How are you accessing the internet if you don't have an ISP?

There are loads of other free email accounts out there to use.

Back