[idea] The DW summer weekend

Start an annual DW meet

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I like the idea, but not so practical..

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Now i know we have all spoke on here for years.. heck i cam on here how to hack my xbox (the big black thing ) many years ago and have since made some good friends.. as well as leant a few tricks (CS, the old NTL, as well as techo stuff)

and with seeing the recent news of sempi as well as the not long anniversary of davidh passing i feel would be a good thing for us as a community to have a yearly get together..

weather it be a weekend camp out with some beers or a hotel for the weekend with a treck into town.

ive been lucky to meet a few off here.. RAT personally, rs2k i have known from years.. and ellie who tho have not actually met share a good interest.. just missed the meeting ..

perhaps we cpould all arrange something in the summer mid ground for all members intrested and do something ?

(and digidude that dont mean attacking rats garden again .... :p)

so what yall think...

poll generated!

and again .. for all thoes we have lost.. (davidh, others i cant recall and the recently departed sempi)... lets make sure we meet the ones we have

I will be working up your way next week for 2 weeks maybe can say hello then ?
I would be up for a dw meeting but not going to Liverpool again.

Last edited:
me and dutcho wont be going to liverpool either, not because we dont want to, but when i sobered up i discovered that we aint ALLOWED back to liverpool

lmao

the seemingly random colonisation of a campsite somewhere sounds like a good idea

what abou tlocal meet ups? like a glasgow/lanarkshire get together? or Edinburgh etc etc?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Id be interested where ever would just need time to sort etc.

Has there ever been a north west meet..

Mr p

Back