Ice Cream OS

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im kinda new to the android side of this great place, have just got myself the S3 and am very pleased with it, a friend of mine has asked can i get the the latest Ice Cream OS, now the question I have here, does this work on any android, if not which ones etc, and where abouts can I get a copy of this please, if this all sounds like i dont know what im on about then you will be correct, I might be of use in the console area but as said, this is all new to me, so can someone point me in the right direction of what questions i may need to ask my mate about their android etc.

Many thanks for any help

Hi guys,

Im kinda new to the android side of this great place, have just got myself the S3 and am very pleased with it, a friend of mine has asked can i get the the latest Ice Cream OS, now the question I have here, does this work on any android, if not which ones etc, and where abouts can I get a copy of this please, if this all sounds like i dont know what im on about then you will be correct, I might be of use in the console area but as said, this is all new to me, so can someone point me in the right direction of what questions i may need to ask my mate about their android etc.

Many thanks for any help

Your S3 should already have the latest ICS on it, somewhere in settings>about phone it should say 4.0.4.
The next version is jellybean or JB for short as recently been announced but not sure when

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I didnt make it clear, I have the S3 but its for a mate and im not sure what device they have, I have just asked what android device they have and will get back to you all, thanks for the fast replies though :)

Hi guys, she has finally replied, its for a 10 vis if that makes any sense?

Back