Ian Collins & Woman that Set up Raoul Moat Facebook Page

Where is Kalipo with his mobile gas chamber when you need him...

Just highlights the state of people in this country. At the end of the day the system has let that woman down and lack of positive role models in her life, and chances are her daughter will be raised the same.

Totally blase' comment with little thought behind it, but I think you should have to apply for a licence to have kids, it's getting ridiculous.

And how many more times, please ban Facebook!

""but I think you should have to apply for a licence to have kids""

Yeh am all for that,,fook it we could also burn a barcode number onto their foreheads aswell to keep track of them and whilst we are at it we might aswell shoot the handy capped or irregular ones..
Is there a stupid bug flying round DW at the moment??

A expected better from you Madein...

Ahhhhhhh,,,fook,fook,fook,
Apologies of the highest order fella,,now am gonna go and boil ma head..

Sorry mate..

PMSL - Think there will be a few red misted speed readers around for the next few days. No worries mate...

She should be steralised, then hung drawn and quartered! No doubt the backlash that will ensue will be warranted.

omg im spechless wot a stoopid stoopid girl ,i see that her bit has been took off ,read that facebook didnt feel there was anything wrong with what she started ???? also seen that someone in the village has removed all the floral tributes from the site ,wonder if they can remove her as well ,maybe take her into the woods and lose her

Back