I worry for scotland

see myself as scottish first foremost, however i agree that it would be foolish to leave the union.
i dont subscribe to the doom and gloom for scotland though due to a handful of idiots.

you took the words out my mouth lol
see we are not that much different your green am blue
but we are all fae scotland :banana:

THE English and Welsh want Scotland to split from the UK more than Scots do, a shock independence poll has revealed.

a load of old tosh.. they ask the wrong questions in these questionnaires.

i suspect most people in England and Wales dont give a monkeys toss really what Scotland do as long as what ever it is they get a move on and do something.

Either go and find your way in the world as and independent country (you may do very well) or shut the nationalists up and be part of a united kingdom.

there are a lot of Scotish members on this forum some of who are cyber friends and i do have two very good friends who are scotish but as a nation you guys have the biggest chips on your shoulders ever.....:)

seriously there are some worrying things going on in Scotland at the moment under the guise of football supporting...it seems to an outsider there are elements trying to make Glasgow the Belfast of 30 years ago.

btw it's spelt Whisky in scotland
61451.jpg

very nice is she a real scotch man way a kilt on, tell her to bend over lol

Im gonna wear a kilt from now on as in trousers everyone can see my erection after looking at that pic at least me sporan will hide me manhood standing proud.

Seriously though guys this is a very interesting debate, but I still would hate to see Scotland leave the Union. And personnally i feel if they did they would be committing econmic suicide because I can tell you one thing Westminster wont let you have the oil in the north sea.

Back