i want to create a site

M

Mickyb2001

Hi im wanting to create a online mlm builness where people join up and get a site just like the main site except with there own site id etc..... you proably know what im talking about, any ideas,programs,scripts...etc<br />thanx in advance <br />Crack£r

Without putting too much of a damper on your plans I think it will cost too much to set up, there will be a lot of work involved (I mean a lot) and if you are planning this alone then you are going to be spending a lot of your time creating and setting it all up ... won't happen overnight or even in a fortnight ... more like 6-9 months (less if you have help and possibly loadsa money ... are you Harry Enfield)

Seriously, I admire you if you go for it but you are going to find it difficult without some form of backing.

You will need your own server(s) as a lot of the web spaces you can buy will not allow that kind of bandwidth, also need to employ the programmers or pay for programmes you will need to use.

The other option is as a Reseller, a few places offer this option where most of the work is done for you ... problem is if they go down the tubes then your customers will come after you and you have nowhere to go.

Anyway, a few things there to think heavily on and apologies if I have put a damper on it all for you ... if you do continue then Good Luck with your venture.

Thanx anyway, i was just interested in starting it, i didnt have my heart set on it so im not bothered if i dont get it started. I have a few ideas anyway, for other buisnesses<br />Thanx <br />Crack£r

Hey, to start any business you will need to put your heart and everything else into it ... there are really no exceptions, there is no easy route to riches (legal ones)..... wish there was.

i knew that one would have been to hard and expensive to create thats why im not bothered

Back