I want a pet ??

We used to have an Iguana. She grew to over 4ft long.

Great pets, she used to have the run of the house until our daughter came along. She ended up in a huge walk-in cupboard, all they want to do is climb anyway!

Thier feces carry samonella, that's why we had to put her in a cupboard, She was toilet trained (Went to the same corner) but we couldn't chance our daughter touching the feces and then putting her hands near her mouth.

Most peeps are scared of reptiles though? They can give you a nasty bite but you would really have to provoke an attack?

Just a thought :)

My mate had one a while back and it was quality! Absolutely fascinatin creatures, its like having a dinosaur!!:banana:

try a tortoise m8 a little dear at first but once youve set up great

try a tortoise m8 a little dear at first but once youve set up great

Sorry to thread barge but is it difficult keeping turtles / tortoise

I've always been interested in them , but wouldn't know if I needed a pair and certain living conditions for them

guessing thats yours in your avatar ?:D

Penners m8

get yourself an untrained Whippet or Greyhound, they piss all over the hoose, so when you get pi55ed and start to pi55 on the floor or in a cupboard, you just blame the dog m8, lol

keeps you in the good books with your lass. lol

trust me i`ve been there, lol

Jodie Marsh with or without make-up?

what animals dose she like? mayb if you get a pet she likes + no fur then bingo what can she say then?

More people are getting chinchillas these days as the prices have come down. I wouldn't recommend it if you're allergic to fur though. When we move our cage there is a thick line of fur on the carpet right round it. It's very thin fur too so it gets right up your nose.

Jodie Marsh with or without make-up?

what animals dose she like? maybe if you get a pet she likes + no fur then bingo what can she say then?

She likes all animals but she just can't stand any mess or smells i.e dog smell. but ideally I want a dog.

Were gunna have a discussion tonight about it :) I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for her responses i.e She wants children next year (and to be honest there as messy as dogs)

And who knows I might be allergic to children especially if I can't get my pet :)

pop down to the vets before and see if they can help with info etc to help you later on

She likes all animals but she just can't stand any mess or smells i.e dog smell. but ideally I want a dog.

Were gunna have a discussion tonight about it :) I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for her responses i.e She wants children next year (and to be honest there as messy as dogs)

And who knows I might be allergic to children especially if I can't get my pet :)

Alarm bells are starting to ring here m8.

You might be better rethinking your strategy and getting something you both want.

If you're going for kids in the future...what if the ankle biters pull it's tail & the dog turns on it? It happened to me in my buggy & I've got a scar to prove it.

A dog or the divorce courts...choices choices choices LoL

Back