Phone Unlocking I want a new phone.

Does anyone have any information on the iPhone? When's it available in the UK and on what network??

Not until Q4 this year, no details have been announced about the UK release.

The iPhone looks nice :)

I have a sony phone and love it :D

If I was going on contract I would do something that gave me lots of online minutes for free and lots of free texts.

Phone wise, I would recommend a Sony phone. I don't think O2 do them, but maybe try going for a smart phone running Windows Mobile.

Nokia are alright too, I prefer sony though. Lots of people have motorolas. Samsung sound alright.

I don't think there are many manufacturers of bad mobiles.

Motorolas are good, well at least the only motorola i have had has lasted longer than 5 sagems, which you probably wouldnt get on contract anyway. Motorolas might not be great to use, but they work and are pretty tough too.

what are the best clamshell phones, I'm thinking of buying one but dont know which one to get lol btw how is motorola's interface and fonts ? are they smooth as sony erricsson ? I once seen a samsung clamshell phone's interface and font... boy was that ugly...

what are the best clamshell phones, I'm thinking of buying one but dont know which one to get lol btw how is motorola's interface and fonts ? are they smooth as sony erricsson ? I once seen a samsung clamshell phone's interface and font... boy was that ugly...
Saw this before that Baheeduk posted somewhere else: http://www.e2save.com/images/flash/simulex/v3.swf
Shows motorola menus. From what i have seen of SE, their menus look nicer, but dont know about ease of use.

I have the SE W950i took a little getting used to, plus no camera not that I ever used them on my previous phones, but 4Gig

iphone

no news yet about iphone in europ. very cool phone though . i want one badly

we dont advertise links to ebay ;)
if u have things to sell by all means use the trades and wants room :)

also any chance u could turn off ur caps lock lol

HI I MA NEW TO THIS SO I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN OR CANT ADVERISE EBAY LINKS. MY BOYFRIEND ACTUALLY PUT THESE PHONES IN THE TRADES AND WANTS AND NOBODY RESPONED TO IT WE ONLY SOLD A D500 IN THERE SO THAN WE MOVED THE OTHER 3 PHONES TO EBAY.

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS PERSON WHO SAYS THEY WNAT A NEW PHONE AND I AM SELLING 3.

I know u are new that why Im expaining to u ,I also put smileys to inicate I wasnt having a pop at u :)

I aso would recomand turning ur caps lock off as its classed as shouting

Dont get an LG Prada, i had mine 3 monthes now.

low battery life.

crap 2mpxl camera.

touch screen is hard to get used to.

If any one wants to do me a deal for it in exchange for a Nokia N95 just PM me

Back