I removed cccam221 and now can't reinstall.

realdanny

Inactive User
Reaction score
I removed CCcam221 from my TM800 whilst messing with MCcamd and now I can't get it installed again - gives the same error as 230 about missing linux dependencies - anyone got any ideas? I'd rather not flash an image again to get it back.

Last resort having to reflash does IQ or DigitalWorldz image have cccam230 pre-installed to avoid dependency issues?

If you say what the dependencies are, maybe someone can offer help.

Sure its the same error TM800 users get when trying to install CCcam230...

ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for newnigma2-camd-cccam2.3.0:
newnigma2-camd-cccam-config libc6 (>= 2.10) libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.3) libgcc1 (>= 4.4.3)

libc6_2.10-r8.6_mipsel.ipk
libgcc1_4.4.3-r0.1_mipsel.ipk
libstdc++6_4.4.3-r0.1_mipsel.ipk

attached

Attachments

• realdanny.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Oh thank you! this might help a lot of TM800 users as I keep seeing this error message when I google with no answers. I'll backup the image first and then try them out. I hope I can get mgcamd working really but no one seems to have a suggestion yet.

There are no mind readers on this forum. There are lots of people who will help, provided you give details.

If there are existing threads with same problem, best to add to them.

When I had my TM800 mgcamd worked without a problem. Digidude's image has it.

Its all in the thread dude. Not in an issue with mgcamd perse but with getting it to work with clines. Its all setup as it should and launching it via command prompt shows this, it even connects to the cline servers but keeps disconnecting the cards.

They just broke my install unfortunately - stuck in an eternal loop now - will have to grab one of the IQ or DW images.

Back