I have i can't see the service because i'm not authorised and to call them on 150.IOt

cracker666

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have i can't see the service because i'm not authorised and to call them on 150.IOt also says quote 1010 whatever that means.

opos
keys fine
pure ntl

can get the movie channels then pow"I have i can't see the service because i'm not authorised and to call them on 150.IOt also says quote 1010 whatever that means."
that comes up WTF

I'm getting this message too and I only get it when I add the new keys, once they roll the keys I just get an invalid smartcard message.

I'm in Pure NTL with 4001.

Im sure ive got the right Keys. Because i saw the channel for split sec, But then i got the same message.

Can any body tell me if teirs are still needed on the moscs..? as i cant find the sticky with the teirs. If so im going to try a good rom image.

Don't want to tempt fate but with the latest NTL Pure keys my box has been fine for the 10 minutes since I programmed the card.

The only thing I did different this time was reverse my IRD when I put it into RST Generator to make the FLASH.hex

Back