I have been ripped off

unfortunately some one complained and "rat" has deleted the bank details. sorry I am a newbei. I was just trying to stop the cheaters thats all. nothing illegal in that sense. well thats life. someone else will have the same fate as mine.

i tried to reply and give you the details however, I cannot pager message you as i am new. so can you help me out here. i did post the details here but admin(RAT) has removed it. dont know why. i understand from other, I was not braking any rules. but admin guys probably know better.

really loved to give the details to the whole of the members but not aware the method(discreet).

So, if someone is reading do let me know how do I inform you the bank details of the con artist

what a w@nker I bet he aint done a proper days work in his life.

not cool

sorry to here that m8

Sorry to hear about your predicament, if i could help in anyway i would.

sorry to here about your misfortune dude. suggest you program his number into a fax machine and set it to redial every 5 mins.

i tried to reply and give you the details however, I cannot pager message you as i am new. so can you help me out here. i did post the details here but admin(RAT) has removed it. dont know why. i understand from other, I was not braking any rules. but admin guys probably know better.

really loved to give the details to the whole of the members but not aware the method(discreet).

So, if someone is reading do let me know how do I inform you the bank details of the con artist

The address can't be posted in open forum as while the scumbag that stitched you up may deserve it where will it stop, and what happens when someone posts an address that is
1) the wrong address
2) it isn't a rip off but the parcel has been stolen in transit.
3) the person posting the address has a grievance and just wants to cause problems for the addressee.

While I feel for you you have to understand that mods and admin need to look from all angles at possible legal repercussions.

What you do by pm/pager is of course up to you as we have no access to them, this feature is available to everyone with 20+ posts.

Sorry to hear of yourproblem, Ive had a friend who bought acable box off gumtree and was also conned. He found the blokes address through his home mobile number and sent him every bit of junk mail and signed up to different things usinghis details lol

Back