Sensible Topic I hate Muslin

Ok who keeps deliberately deleting my posts? when imho they are perfectly good comments to a thread in sensible chat that in my opinion should have been put in Fun and Laughter??.

I doubt if they do it by accident miggy.

It is funny how my posts all revelant to this thread title heading keeps getting deleted when imho the whole thread needs deleting?. It states in the rules that any topic of a racial nature will be deleted. So again it brings me back to my point does it not?. There are plenty of options to discuss Muslin cloths (title heading) or Muslims in general elsewhere. Try pm's amongst friends it is indeed a marvellous invention Mr nara. Or I am pretty sure there are other sites/forums that could/would tackle this problem/question in other ways. It is quite obvious now as previous posts have ended up, that there is no place on this forum for subjects/topics of this nature. I thank you.

You raise an interesting point miggy. Personally, I think that the idea that "this is a technical forum and we shouldn't be discussing controversial issues" is wrong. I think that DW is more than that.

It does however require thoughtful posting from members and fair but firm moderating from staff. Neither seems to work most of the time, so we end up in the usual mess. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't try though.

I 'get' what the OP was trying to do here. I just don't think he pitched it right.

... It states in the rules that any topic of a racial nature will be deleted...
Can I ask where?

Only because this is lifted from the main rules: (rule 2)
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum-announcements-bugs-437/155604-digital-world-rules.html said:
Posts about religion, politics, and other contentious subjects are tolerated. However, these threads may be heavily moderated or removed without warning.
If there is a sub-set of rules somewhere that contradicts this, I need to update them for consistency.

@miggy ive undeleted your posts to stop you greetin lol @Him Her you've achieved what you set out to do.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask where?

Only because this is lifted from the main rules: (rule 2)If there is a sub-set of rules somewhere that contradicts this, I need to update them for consistency.

You have just posted the rules here and after this common sense prevails?? why has this thread gone on so long? it has took 26 posts before Him Her got to the point???.

You have just posted the rules here and after this common sense prevails?? why has this thread gone on so long? it has took 26 posts before Him Her got to the point???.

Because the thread was started in such a way to cause disruption in my view. If it was titled correctly then his last post was his first then it might have been more credible.

dosnt look good to new members looking in before joining l must say

I think sensible chat was the correct place but as you say the title wording could have been better

Well, Paris nailed it really :(

Sadly, many decent Muslims may suffer as a result.

#Je suis charlie

Hi, I started a thread about my prostate cancer, which is now a sticky.
I would just like to say that I am still here and it is largely due to a couple of Muslim doctors among the many wonderful people that treated me.

keep hunting what your looking for

post clocking

btw im muslim so any question on my beliefs/practice you guys are more than welcome to ask.

peace

Back