Sensible Topic I hate Muslin

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, did that wake you up?

Worried about the anti-Muslim stuff in the likes of Germany?

I am.

Every area has nutters, don't assume every (insert undesirable group) or person (insert person) is the same, they are not.

Oh, muslin is fine if well boiled and starched!

I reckon I know were this thread will be heading ;)

Hope not. I'm really saddened by the hate I see. Of course, in any area there are radicals, I was hoping to draw out a sensible discussion, hence why I placed my post.

Of course, if you feel members are not ready, I'll respect that and say no more.

I do think it's a very worrying situation.

I hate muesli, whether it's sensible I don't know.

Try some of that invisible stuff in your washing machine H, That should get your muslins nice and clean. It's a bit clingy that material though if you ask me.

I just don't see what its got to do with a technology based forum

In my opinion it's better to avoid race or religious threads as they always end with bickering, and as a tech forum this is not the place.

Being serious.

TBH we have not had this sort of bait thread posted for a while and the forum is a better place without them imv

In my opinion it's better to avoid race or religious threads as they always end with bickering, and as a tech forum this is not the place.

Being serious.

Erm, I was being serious? You're not concerned about the anti-islamic protests in Germany then? It's not worthy of sensible discussion?

Erm, I was being serious? You're not concerned about the anti-islamic protests in Germany then? It's not worthy of sensible discussion?

Im sure there are other forums that would be happy to discuss this subject with you

I think there is a lot to be worried about in the world today. My being serious comment was in relation to my first reply.

Im sure there are other forums that would be happy to discuss this subject with you
Well played, I agree with you 100%.

But for those people who want to play some more, one of my hobbies (for the past 40 years) happens to be the study of comparative religions.

Ah so my comment gets taken off does it?. I thought my answer was rather appropriate considering the thread title. It maybe a good idea to put the correct title heading in here next time to avoid posts being taken off.

Back