i got this far....

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
So far i have tried gemini image and by messing and guessing settings managed to get a few channells to show, i gave up and flashed it with a netrino backup someone posted, i have got the area files from download section but using flash wizard when i try to send files over it keeps mentioning there are no satellite files and wont do the job, i cant seem to find these files anywhere?

Having got the image onto box, i never needed to set ip on the pc, i just set ip on box then ip on flash wizard to reflect box and it done the job so connectivity is not a problem, i done this all through the router as well, now the only i can see that is stumping me is getting the service and bouquets over.

k-net2020

Inactive User
Reaction score
Are you using a 'backup' Neutrino image (your post seems to suggest) this maybe where the problem lies.

Have you tried the 'original' Neutrino image?

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
i think im using a back up neutrino image you posted ?

dm500_nplus_Image_Backup

Kids watching the tv at the mo so i am gathering as much info for later, I could probably use this image i already have installed and perform a scan, whilst i know i need to be scanning 6952 i am not sure what to set the freq at, i thought by using the backup image that all the other shit, cams, auto update etc would already be installed.

TEST