I dont Pray but will tonight.

Just checked back for an update only to find this tragic news and want to offer condolenses to you and your family at this sad time m8.
Only the good die young!

sorry but to be honest i've been avoiding coming back to this thread for fear of this happening but just had to see how he was doing and now i have for want of better words i'm gutted,the wife and i went through a bad enough time when our son had to have an opp at 4 weeks old so truely can't imagine how it must be for them right now.
hope everyones doing as well as possible at this difficult time and you all get through the funeral ok.
we'll say a little prayer for them monday
rest in peace little Jordan & Callum

Just a quick update people.

The Funeral went ok.

it was a short service, which i thought was for the best.

A great turnout.

At the church , when my neice saw the coffin, i thought her legs were about to give way, thankfully she managed to pull herself together.

We went back to my brothers afterwards for a bite to eat e.t.c., look at photos ( the usual after funerals ).

Now its time to move on and wish for a great future to all.

Just a quick update people.
The Funeral went ok.
it was a short service, which i thought was for the best.
A great turnout.
At the church , when my neice saw the coffin, i thought her legs were about to give way, thankfully she managed to pull herself together.
We went back to my brothers afterwards for a bite to eat e.t.c., look at photos ( the usual after funerals ).
Now its time to move on and wish for a great future to all.

What an awful thing to have to go through?

Your right though Steve, They must try and move on and look at what the future might hold?

Thanks for the update. A very sad story that I think has touched all of us at DW?

A very sad story that I think has touched all of us at DW?

it has indeed mate. i personally cannot even imagine what they have been going thru. and i wish you and your family all the best aftermath mate.

Hope your family can get through this m8, it must have been an awful thing to have to go through.

I am thinking about u and all your family at this sad time

Time is a great healer god bless

KAtexxxx

Time is a great healer Steve. You will never forget this but through time you learn to live with it. Best wishes to your neice and im sure we all hope (and those who do) prey that she has the strength to recover from this and move on with her life. God bless you all m8.

I have only just seen this thread.

my thoughts are with you and your family.

So sad mate,

This is the first time I have opened this thread and I read the first post. Noticed it was quite long so skipped to the end hoping for it to be nothing but good news.

Unfortunately it is not.

Deepest condolences to all the family.

I am sorry to drag this thread on people, but.

I happened to notice at the Grave side, the grave right next to the twins were 2 twin girls who died around the same time.

Now that is a strange coinsidence, maybe they will have girlfriends in heaven, i surely hope so, that would be a nice thought.

god bless...

I happened to notice at the Grave side, the grave right next to the twins were 2 twin girls who died around the same time.
Now that is a strange coinsidence, maybe they will have girlfriends in heaven, i surely hope so, that would be a nice thought.
god bless...

My thoughts are still with you and the family mate i know it's tough times but as they say time is a good healer.

that`s a nice thought m8,i hope they do.
god bless...

Back