I dont Pray but will tonight.

I'm raging I never saw this sooner Aftermath!

I'll be thinking about you and your family all day tomorrow m8.

Good luck and I hope Callum pulls through!

Im sorry for your's and your familys loss mate and pray the little one comes through, i will say a prayer of hope for the young one's fight.

Its all over for Callum

I got the dreaded phone call this morning people.

2 a.m. my brother phoned me and said they removed all callums wires and let him die with dignity.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Life sucks at times but must go on.

I have to got to my nieces flat to remove all the babys things as she cant face it right now.

I'm so sorry to hear yet further bad news. I can hardly type for tears. Words fail me, my condolences to all. RIP little ones.

sorry for ur loss mate, try and keep strong for ur niece. RIP twins

Really sorry to hear this aftermath, good luck with removing the twins things i know it will be hard. Hopefully your niece will again in time consider to bear children and i hope all goes well for her and her partner/husband in the future.

good luck jordan and callum i hope you will be happy in your new home and looked after by relatives that loved your parents keep watching down on them and give them the strength to carry on....:littleang

aww im so so sorry to be reading your update to this post

i hope and pray that your niece and her husband, and indeed yourself and your family can take some comfort from the fact the twins are now together again

my thoughts and condolences go out to all of yous xxx

Such sad news, my thoughts and condolences are with you.

-Badaman

so sorry for your loss again,at least their together again,small consolation though.
cant even begin to imagine how your feeling

Sorry for your loss Aftermath. So sad to hear both now gone. Deepest condolances to your family at this sad time.

thebigman

Sorry to hear your sad news m8.

It'll make it extra special if they decide to try for a baby again.

My thoughts are with you and your family! :(

Awww fek, I am truely sorry to hear that m8, I am gutted for you and your family.

R.I.P little ones.

it`s so sad to read stories like this,my condolences to you and your family.

Back