Humax Lip-Sync Update (if you have it)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Humax have informed us that the lip-sync issue has been worked on and present tests are going well. They are expecting a release within the next two weeks which is fantastic news.

Humax has worked on the issue of lip-sync and is currently testing, with its partners, a new version of the FOXSAT-HD software which is working well. Once the results are conclusive a new release of the software will be made to update the boxes; which should be within the next couple of weeks.

This information has come from Humax’s technical team, via their PR Agency, not from Humax customer support.

taken from joinfreesat

Humax have informed us that the lip-sync issue has been worked on and present tests are going well. They are expecting a release within the next two weeks which is fantastic news.

Humax has worked on the issue of lip-sync and is currently testing, with its partners, a new version of the FOXSAT-HD software which is working well. Once the results are conclusive a new release of the software will be made to update the boxes; which should be within the next couple of weeks.

This information has come from Humax’s technical team, via their PR Agency, not from Humax customer support.

taken from joinfreesat

Great News as this is the main gripe i have with this box

Mine was fine until the last update then I noticed a very slight lipsync problem with audio
but I also noticed Motion Blur mainly when tennis was on,its not that noticable with normal HD programming (BBC) but annoying all the same
this only affects BBCHD

so Im hoping the next update fix's this

sorry lets not forget the soft picture problem they have on the box with sd channels (using HDMI)(HD is fine) so lets hope they get this sorted as well

Back