Mobile Phones htc Mozart win 7

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi anybody know anything about win 7 phones ?

been given this works phone just before xmas and it seemed ok, last week connected up to usb charger in the car and was ok drove off and after 10 minutes or so heard a cheep and the phone had the htc screen and then the windows7 phone screen and then the glad you bought an windows 7 phone lets set it up.

my words were *uck off, its been setup for 3 months with 2 email address, a calender a few apps and a whole heep of contacts.... AAAArrrgggghhhhhhhhhh"

anyway a quick stop in a layby and 2 minutes later all was well just put in email passwords and a few checks, the air wasnt blue any more.

the only thing that doesn't work now when i bluetooth to my car before the fist time i bonded i was asked by the the ford bluetooth it wanted to download my contacts etc. when this done i get caller id on the dash screen when an in-comming call and i can use the buttons on the car to search contacts to make a call, since the hicup this hasn't happened when i re-bonded car and phone no download and therefore no caller id etc.

I have debonded and rebonded but still the same, there appears to be no further settings in the phone under bluetooth to enable contacts download ............. any ideas ?

i did ask this question on a mobile phone type help forum...... i wasn't impressed i got 1 answer which suggested an androind app to sort the problem....

anyway any suggestions gratefully received.

oh yes tried orange help... as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Last edited:
whent into an orange shop today and explained above and the guy had absolutely no idea

Don't know about losing configuration but I've never got any phone to successfully sync contacts with my ford bluetooth stereo. I would speak to ford dealer, they may a better idea for that issue.

i have mondeo titanium x that has the sony mp3/dab radio my previous phone palm treo worked ok, very occasionally the bluetooth would drop off but a quick re-bond and away you go and this htc phone was fine for 3 months but since it crashed last week no joy.

i spoke to Orange Business help last night and the guy downloaded something not sure what over night and tried this morning but still the same, mrs phone works ok so car is ok.

spoke to orange again today and got some doppy woman who said ah yes its you car thats faulty because your phone works ok ! when i said but the car is ok with other phones she just said did we fit the car kit ? well the answer is no as its fitted by ford in the factory. she then said there you go then its the car...... wtf i just said thanks for your help and put the phone down.

i think i will have to do a hard reset, phone has mango update, and see what happens.

hard reset done all ok now.........just lost a couple of photos all the rest restored ok

Back