Hows the weather

It's blowing a hooley here, I hate the effing strong winds, my poor tree is taking a battering.

never even noticed
got in from work at 12.00 ,fell asleep.

@paul ,did someone steal all the cars on ur street m8 lol

blowing a gale here cold an windy horrible but i do like days like this when your all snuggled and warm in the house with heating on and tv on with the kids etc etc.

had to go out an fix the double gates an hour or so ago all this wind latly has battered them.

i do feel for those less fortunate too when its like this ie homeless people.

never even noticed
got in from work at 12.00 ,fell asleep.

@paul ,did someone steal all the cars on ur street m8 lol

aye m8 someone wearing a Rangers top stole them all about 12.30pm lol

Not raining down in my area (Batley). It's been little drizzle all day, nothing serious. Few gusts of winds, other than that its been great.

Really windy my way (Dorset) but no rain which is something, although it has calmed down a bit from last night. It's so windy even the dog doesn't want to go outside lol

Bit calmer here today, just seen the weather forecast and it says heavy snow showers for Monday....thought we had seen the back of all that.

spent most of the day refelting my shed after last night weather :(
just in time before the next lot ......

Last night was terrible. Completely tore our gazebo over the hot tub to shreds. Bent poles, snapped corner pieces, totally knackered. Thats our 3rd as well. Same every year, the Mrs tells me to put it away for winter and I always say it'll be alright. It was even tied to the fence and the shed and it snapped all of the guy ropes.

what?? was expecting something to happen on that video! lol
thought the tree was gonna fall on that car or the car was gonna get crushed by lots of heavy rain or the wind to blow away the car! lol

oh well maybe i been watching too many films!

This is what it used to look like -

but now it's like a bomb has gone off.

Back