Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU vote: Where the cabinet and other MPs stand

_89798846_eu_where_they_stand_gra_624.png

Code:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Code:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU vote: Where the cabinet and other MPs stand

_89798846_eu_where_they_stand_gra_624.png

Code:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the MPs' views don't appear to match those of the general public. Nothing new there.

The BBC is not somewhere I would generally look for an un-biassed opinion, but to be fair these reports do appear to be fairly neutral. If of course the statistics and figures are to be believed.

MP's do not represent the public anymore, they go into politics because they see a well paid piece of pish job with tonnes of perks with the good old mason type handshake.

It's amazing how, the closer it gets to voting day the "in" people up the anti with the scare mongering tactics and how we will fall into this deep recession and and we'll become the bubonic plague type nation were no one will touch us with a barge pole which is a load of bollux.

One thing they haven't bargained for is that the vast majority of people don't believe them and will not be bullied into thinking so.

The interview with the shadow foreign Sec Hilary something or other was embarrassing, he never once answered a question, professional waffler and full to the brim with poo. He actually did a good job in convincing people to vote out nevermind in.

If you vote in you either have a vested business interest or your Politician with an EU quango.

As one haulage business owner said "I do business with business's not countries so when we do leave the EU nothing will change"

As I'm a Brit, not European, I will vote leave.. No doubt many of the other 27 countries that
are Euro would like to get out and become their own country again, but they are controlled by Brussels and the only people who have done well ,as usual, are their political classes who are on a nice salary in Brussels.. and Brussels is worried that when we pull out , some eu countries will want to do the same.

I'm sort of changing my mind now . I've came to the conclusion that I don't know anywhere near enough to make a educated decision . I'm really thinking of not voting for this reason . The more I read the most confused I get

I'm sort of changing my mind now . I've came to the conclusion that I don't know anywhere near enough to make a educated decision . I'm really thinking of not voting for this reason . The more I read the most confused I get

Pull yourself together man, are you a man or a mouse?......it's not the feckin hokey cokey. :proud:

Truthfully mate . I'm pretty clued up with politics been involved with it all my life . I just can't see a really strong case for either of them . Even people who have been my friends and comrades for years are divided on this

If we leave and we go tits up after a few years,can we go begging to get back in?

Lol you think ?, Cammerons scare mongering tatics seemed to have worked on you lol , man up will ya :)
300,000-500,000 people are entering the country every year.
My local A&E have this morning on the BBC news just announced not to go there due to an unpresidented amount of patience thats unless your dieing and to go elsewere.

Last edited:
300,000-500,000 people are entering the country every year.
My local A&E have this morning on the BBC news just announced not to go there due to an unpresidented amount of patience thats unless your dieing and to go elsewere.
What's that got to do with the EU? People coming from the EU are fit health working people. Only a tiny minority are visiting A & E.

Typical Leave campaign scare mongering. Without the 50,000 NHS staff from the EU the NHS situation would be far worse. And cutting the UK export market in half means there wouldn't be any money to pay for better service.

The EU costs 26 pence per day for each person and makes 10 times that for each of us.

Anyone who is near their expenses limit, and losing 60 Pounds Sterling a week from their family budget seriously needs to consider voting Remain.

It Leave wins the deep recession and enormous job losses that will follow will make the 2007 crash (that Britain still hasn't recovered from) look like a good day at the office.

What's that got to do with the EU? People coming from the EU are fit health working people. Only a tiny minority are visiting A & E.

Ah right, please explain to me how you know this ? , are your their EU personal trainer ?. I have watched and read many of the personal interviews regarding migrants and why they come here. Jobs been one, 2) been housing, 3) treatment for their ill who cannot afford to be treated in their home country and not forgetting overcrowded classrooms.

More people means a bigger demand on all our resources and services. An estimated 1 million more people will arrive by 2019 (that's legal figures) more like 1.5 million. We cannot as a nation continue letting people into the UK at the rate we are. If you think the poo will hit the fan wait till we are over populated and cutbacks mean less services, you have not a clue my friend clueless. While your at it please explain to me were they will they all go ?, I would love to know or do you not have an answer like Cammeron?. take your blinkers off and wake up.
We put in the EU last year 13 billion and got back 4 billion back,now correct me if I'm wrong that's a loss ? and it will go up by a few billion more pretty soon to prop up the dead end countries.

Oh and send me your PayPal, I'll send over 26 pence and you can send me back £2.60 please m8

Quote:-
"It Leave wins the deep recession and enormous job losses that will follow will make the 2007 crash (that Britain still hasn't recovered from) look like a good day at the office."
How do you know this ?, is it because you were told so, bogeyman all that ......

Last edited:
FACT: Nobody knows what will happen.
This action of leave is really unprecedented. Arguments that are focusing on the negatives for both sides are guesswork and scaremongering tactics. I'm sure if we leave, anything that goes wrong eg recession will be blamed on our action by the stay camp. The fact that world economy is on a downturn would be irrelevant. Europe need our trade now, if we leave this stops overnight? They wont buy anything from us? That is naive at best. There is good stuff in both camps; there is shite stuff too; and there will be consequences of staying or leaving. Whatever happens will happen and we will deal with it. It will be good for some and bad for others.
#justsayin

There is good stuff in both camps; there is shite stuff too; and there will be consequences of staying or leaving.

Very true.

Whatever happens will happen and we will deal with it. It will be good for some and bad for others.

Also very true. It won't make one iota of difference to the likes of Gove, Nigel, Boris, Dave or Gideon whether we go or stay. It's those on middle and low incomes who are exposed to the risks.

FACT: The doors to the UK will remain open to anyone from the EU regardless if they have a job or not. They will be allowed to to enter the UK and have free access to all the resources and our benefit system, that's a fact.
Mr Cammeron said he was applying for the UK law to be changed on benefit claimants having to be here 4 years before claiming.
Mr Cammeron forgot to tell you EU courts have the final ruling on that and it's the same Mr Cammeron who promised to get migrant numbers down to 13,000 lol when its now 300,000 per year.

FICTION: the country will collapse and everyone will be jobless by July. Face it, the EU is failing on every front, what was a good idea in the 70's doesn't mean is good in the 201*'s.
As one guy said who owns a massive haulage company who by the way is voting out ;-

I trade with companies not countries, if we leave nothing will change as they need my company as much as I need them."

Lets not forget, we are the 5th biggest trading nation on the planet, China and USA are not a member of the EU they don't have a problem trading worldwide but you seem to think the harse will fall out our country ?. You must have a low opinion of the UK very low. Stop thinking we need them , they need are 13 billion quid and an open door.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 95979

The picture kinda sums it up

I have very strong views on it, I'm very proud of been British our rights and laws , health service , education etc.
I see it this way ,
Vote in and your voting on "What if, what if what if"

Vote out and your voting on "What is" there for all to see

Last edited:
FACT: The doors to the UK will remain open to anyone from the EU regardless if they have a job or not. They will be allowed to to enter the UK and have free access to all the resources and our benefit system, that's a fact.
Mr Cammeron said he was applying for the UK law to be changed on benefit claimants having to be here 4 years before claiming.
Mr Cammeron forgot to tell you EU courts have the final ruling on that and it's the same Mr Cammeron who promised to get migrant numbers down to 13,000 lol when its now 300,000 per year.

FICTION: the country will collapse and everyone will be jobless by July. Face it, the EU is failing on every front, what was a good idea in the 70's doesn't mean is good in the 201*'s.
As one guy said who owns a massive haulage company who by the way is voting out ;-

I trade with companies not countries, if we leave nothing will change as they need my company as much as I need them."

Lets not forget, we are the 5th biggest trading nation on the planet, China and USA are not a member of the EU they don't have a problem trading worldwide but you seem to think the harse will fall out our country ?. You must have a low opinion of the UK very low. Stop thinking we need them , they need are 13 billion quid and an open door.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 95979

The picture kinda sums it up

I have very strong views on it, I'm very proud of been British our rights and laws , health service , education etc.
I see it this way ,
Vote in and your voting on "What if, what if what if"

Vote out and your voting on "What is" there for all to see
FACT: Some people don't even know how to spell their own Prime Minister's name. How can anyone take such a "knowledgeable" person seriously.

Typical Leave campaign scare mongering. Without the 50,000 NHS staff from the EU the NHS situation would be far worse. And cutting the UK export market in half means there wouldn't be any money to pay for better service.

The EU costs 26 pence per day for each person and makes 10 times that for each of us.

Anyone who is near their expenses limit, and losing 60 Pounds Sterling a week from their family budget seriously needs to consider voting Remain.

It Leave wins the deep recession and enormous job losses that will follow will make the 2007 crash (that Britain still hasn't recovered from) look like a good day at the office.

Your having a laugh people coming from EU are fit and health and working people , some are but there's a dam lot that arn't and are coming here for benifits simple as that, its was on tv not long ago that youth from romania on his skate board with no legs come to claim high rate mobility benifts then he said his mam would be coming over to care for him getting carer's allowance. It makes my piss boil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back