Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the purpose this thread was to ask a question a post a poll. Obviously there's going to be some thread drift, but do we really need all the propaganda links?

I thought the purpose this thread was to ask a question a post a poll. Obviously there's going to be some thread drift, but do we really need all the propaganda links?

Are you worried that you might agree with some of the reasons to leave?

propaganda
prɒpəˈɡandə/
noun
noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

Anything that has the full support of both the "Daily Mail" and Nigel's swivel-eyed loons can only end in tears.

I'll be taking the sensible option.

Ad hominem of UKIP supporters and inferring that voting to leave is not sensible falls under communication which is "biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view".

@Spectre. I think you misunderstand the difference between thread drift and linking to exterior propaganda sources.

The post of mine you quote is an opinion, there are plenty of those in this thread, and the more the merrier. That's what forums are all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spectre. I think you misunderstand the difference between thread drift and linking to exterior propaganda sources.

The post of mine you quote is an opinion, there are plenty of those in this thread, and the more the merrier. That's what forums are all about.

Stop trying to dress your assertions as opinions.

Not watched it since the skirt-ripping thing fell foul of Health & Safety regulations. ;)

I simply believe in DEMOCRACY !!!! The EU is NOT...Very simple...

I would post a link, but above states enough !!!

Very strange at the moment, everyone I talk to wants to leave and our poll on here shows the vast majority want to leave. But the current polls out there show a swing to remain and the pound is getting stronger on the back of it. The pound to euro exchange rate today 1.28.

Very strange at the moment, everyone I talk to wants to leave and our poll on here shows the vast majority want to leave. But the current polls out there show a swing to remain and the pound is getting stronger on the back of it. The pound to euro exchange rate today 1.28.
lets hope thats right lol, because it normally opposite to tv or paper polls , out all the way for me

out for me too we should have full control over ourselfs

I am voting out also, the £350 million a week will fix our underfunded NHS system. Dam it Britain just sort our own out before others for once.

The £350 million is a Brexit myth. It totally ignores both the rebate and the money that flows in the other direction.

This has been debunked so many times I'm amazed it still keeps cropping up. Even Boris can't keep a straight face when he's asked about it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back