Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

James O'Brien launches passionate rant at the 'hatred' in British politics

Last edited by a moderator:
sick of all the crap from both sides for me i will make mind up as i see fit which is i want out cannot be any worse for me personally but as said before most been persuaded to stay so stay it is sadly what a chance missed

Finally I've read enough . Most I don't understand to be honest . I can't workout the fact from fiction of the truth from lies . So I'm voting to stay in like I thought at the start . Again it's for selfish reasons .

It is about who governs Britain. We currently have a collection of non-elected bureaucrats capable of deciding on a range of things (including how much tax you will pay) and we have no means of removing them. Why vote for that?

"Whether your main interest is equality, liberty, democracy, economic survival, sovereignty, debt reduction, increased export potential, encouraging entrepreneurs, fiscal independence, social fairness, overpopulation, community mutualism or calling leaders to account, it has become abundantly clear since 2008 that you will have to forfeit every one of these aspirations if your preference is to stay within the European Union." John Ward

A case for Brexit (or the EU's seven deadly sins)

Before I forget...

I was thinking today that some of those voting to remain in the EU are doing so because they are unsure about the decision and believe that doing so maintains the status quo. There is no status quo with the EU though, we constantly cede power and control to Brussels as that is what was intended.

I think alot who vote to Stay In will live to regret it. For one we will be flooded with fooking migrants coming here for a easy ride. It sickens me.

You'd make a great politician mate. :proud:
mate ever
ytime I read something new my mind changes . I really can't get my mind round this one . I'm going for the one I think less risky . Truth is I was considering not voting at one point . I'm voting stay because I'm worried what a Tory government could do with no restraints . Also I don't think we would get an other referendum on leaving the uk no matter how this pans out

Last edited:
mate ever
ytime I read something new my mind changes . I really can't get my mind round this one . I'm going for the one I think less risky . Truth is I was considering not voting at one point . I'm voting stay because I'm worried what a Tory government could do with no restraints . Also I don't think we would get an other referendum on leaving the uk no matter how this pans out

Maybe, maybe not, there's one thing for sure you'll never know now, the torys will always shag us mate, in or out, but the one thing we can do for sure is vote THEM out, cant say the same for the faceless eurocrats now can we?

Maybe, maybe not, there's one thing for sure you'll never know now, the torys will always shag us mate, in or out, but the one thing we can do for sure is vote THEM out, cant say the same for the faceless eurocrats now can we?

This is why I cant decide about voting Out for because, I fear The torries will shaft not only the working man even more without their hands tied (albeit loosely) by Brussels but also the more vulnerable in our society,

If someone could explain to me in simple English in an unbiased way the pro and cons of both it would help . Everything I've read seems to contradict the other . Like I said it's stay only because I'm worried what leaving will leave us with . I can sort of understand the scottish no voters (just a little )

Dont really want all that hassle again at the Borders for a quick trip to Europe.
Going by Car is so easy and the Entry in Calais always very simple.
Just my little Bit.
AJP

This is why I cant decide about voting Out for because, I fear The torries will shaft not only the working man even more without their hands tied (albeit loosely) by Brussels but also the more vulnerable in our society,

If everyone feels the same about the Tory's we can vote them out, thems the rules in a democracy, is that the case with the EU?
BTW I'm not trying to sway anyone's vote here, we've been told all the pros and cons if you can separate them from the scaremongering it's time to shi** or get off the pot LOL.

If someone could explain to me in simple English in an unbiased way the pro and cons of both it would help . Everything I've read seems to contradict the other . Like I said it's stay only because I'm worried what leaving will leave us with . I can sort of understand the scottish no voters (just a little )

Vote In: Life carries on as normal, Britain continues to abide by European Union law.

Vote Out: No-one really knows with the exception that GB will not have to abide by European Union law.

This gives politician's plenty of scope for claim and counter-claim of what might happen in either outcome.

I got that mate but what exactly changes . Trade, workers rights , hospital treatment will abroad? What about people living here already or scots English and welsh people living elsewhere already will they have to leave ?Or will it really matter either way . What laws will change . Will extraditions treaties still be in place . Will we still be able to travel as freely as we do now ? They never answer these question with a straight answer.

Vote In: Life carries on as normal, Britain continues to abide by European Union law.

Vote Out: No-one really knows with the exception that GB will not have to abide by European Union law.

This gives politician's plenty of scope for claim and counter-claim of what might happen in either outcome.

100% m8............

I got that mate but what exactly changes . Trade, workers rights , hospital treatment will abroad? What about people living here already or scots English and welsh people living elsewhere already will they have to leave ?Or will it really matter either way . What laws will change . Will extraditions treaties still be in place . Will we still be able to travel as freely as we do now ? They never answer these question with a straight answer.

No-one can answer that because no-one knows, that's the bottom line lol

You could reverse the question by asking:

If we had never joined the european union would we have better deals in place with other countries? would travel be more or less restricted? would we have diffrent laws etc etc etc

no-one can answer that either.....

Is it just Me, or does the leave campaign banners look like a Labour one, am I seeing voter manipulation? subliminal messaging or am I being Paranoid?

leave HMMM
Spot the red Tie HMMM
Borris Page HMMM

Just a couple of examples, I only saw this tonight on the news it showed 2 vans driving down a street with large red signs saying LEAVE on them in white and I thought that looks just like the Labour ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back