Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to: WeekEPG, install, setup and use.

Thanks for the guide, works fine - Hip Hop actually has the frequency 11778 V 27500 2/3 - this frequency emits the EPG info. Only thing is that when you update your channel list, it also includes blocked/hidden channels so you have to hide/unhide channels you want to show. Pity we cant use it as the primary EPG/channel selection mode but does then job very well eitherway!

Quick question regarding this, I tried to download, and it says to check my communications settings.

Communications set up says STATIC IP - NO INTERNET CONNECTION, but CS is working fine so I assume my connection is OK ??

Thanks

Last edited:
Have you got DHCP enabled?

I have to have it enabled to get internet connection,I just assign it a static address in my router settings :)

DHCP is enabled, when I go into the blue panel button, it says downloading latest list and I can see the stuff there but when I try to download, it seems to try but just comes back to say download failed, check your communication settings.

CS is also working so I am assuming my set up is correct.

Does everything look correct in your connection menu i.e.

IP=192.168.x.x
Netmask=255.255.255.0
nameserver=ip of your router
gateway=ip of your router

Yes, everything appears to be correct, can control the box over the network etc. and CS is working also, just cant download from the listings. When go into the blue panel, the message comes up 'downloading latest list' and then the list of downloads comes up but I cant download any of them.

@SG8
go into advanced settings and enable "Alternate DNS" or simial named option.

or disable DHCP in network settings and set nameserver as 208.67.222.222

@sakiblateef
all channels from the right transponder have been removed including "Chillout" you will need to set one of the active data services on that frequency "11778" to show in chan list or grab my latest chan list where i've added a fake chan at right frequency

@sakiblateef
all channels from the right transponder have been removed including "Chillout" you will need to set one of the active data services on that frequency "11778" to show in chan list or grab my latest chan list where i've added a fake chan at right frequency

That's strange mine still updates on chillout just did an update now.

@SG8
or disable DHCP in network settings and set nameserver as 208.67.222.222

Nice one, that did the trick!!:banana:

Thanks for the help!! :Clap:

ANOTHER QUICK QUESTION:
Would the same apply to a TM9100S using EDG Nemesis 4.4 ? or would it be a different IP Address to go into the nameserver ?

Only got the 9100S yesterday, but cant download addons, seems to be a similar problem to the problem with the TM500.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Back