VU+ Solo2 How to update Your vu + solo 2 Lonrisun Clone with Vix

how to upgrade v.2 to v.4 if possible ,,cheers
I can confirm that this works as of 2/12/14 to update to vix build 095#
I can now after confirmation inform everyone that this is for V4 boxes only,it is possible and could brick your box if you have not update to V4

I can confirm that this works as of 2/12/14 to update to vix build 095#
For info, I check the changelog for Vix as well as check the following forum page to see if either mention anything about a driver update for Solo2 before doing a update or fresh flash to a later/current image.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If you notice any driver update been released especially if it mentions a Kernel change then that's when I would be extremely cautious about doing an update.

Obviously, this is no guarantee that a driver update doesn't get slipped in without updating either that thread or Vix changelog but it's a chance I take.

just flashed my solo 2 lonrisun with this image it flashed fine but when box starts it just stays on the vix screen with turning vix top left corner ,
it lets me flash back to my image every time , I have tried flashing 3/4 times now

just flashed my solo 2 lonrisun with this image it flashed fine but when box starts it just stays on the vix screen with turning vix top left corner ,
it lets me flash back to my image every time , I have tried flashing 3/4 times now
Is yours had the v4 flash as I'm sure Karl68 mentioned it only works with v4 flash?

Back