How to share

jonny2by4

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been looking around for a while now to find out if it is possible to use this as a server.

so far i have tried doing as i did with the cccam like on the dm's which was using an f line in the file and sharing the c line this however does not work

I've also attempted to setup a n line and sharing the n line which again did not work

any input would be appreciated

currently on latest firmware 02/03/2011

I've been looking around for a while now to find out if it is possible to use this as a server.

so far i have tried doing as i did with the cccam like on the dm's which was using an f line in the file and sharing the c line this however does not work

I've also attempted to setup a n line and sharing the n line which again did not work

any input would be appreciated

currently on latest firmware 02/03/2011

client only on openbox

have you tried using the newcamd server setup because i was told that the server was working now newcamd server parameter then newcamd server user maganger (thats how it is spelt) green button user : password : yellow button exit restart the box

edogg

have you tried using the newcamd server setup because i was told that the server was working now newcamd server parameter then newcamd server user maganger (thats how it is spelt) green button user : password : yellow button exit restart the box

edogg

Yeah i tried that way aswell in the new firmware but nothing

where i setup the newcamd and the user name and password active the port and nothing

Back