***how To Recieve All Channels In Dubai Uae***

boyhhll

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there guys... i live in london and use NTL and recieve all the channels, however i have many friends in dubai and when they come to the UK they want to know how they can recieve free channels in Dubai!!! so if anyone has any clue can you please post or pm me thanks!!!!!!

how do you mean m8?

you want to pick up free Dubai channels in the UK?

or

free UK channels in Dubai?

he probably wants to know how his friends who lives in dubai can get free channels. up there. .

hi there, thanks for the reply. My friend in dubai wants to know how he can recieve all the dubai free channels!!!! Like the ntl in the uk!!!

ahh right, so is the dubai channels thats available been hacked to get them for free you mean?

digidude said:
ahh right, so is the dubai channels thats available been hacked to get them for free you mean?

are you looking for the satellite channels?

Don't know about any encrypted channels but there are lots of fta channels in Arabic on various satellites they can view if they understand the language. Is there any particular encrypted channels you looking for?

have a look here m8

lots of free channels all available from satellite at 7'W all targeted at UAE

thanks guys for the reply....in Dubai you can also recieve all the channels we have in the UK if you pay for it i.e channels like disney, bbc prime, all the asian, cartoon network, and quite a few others. However i am asking whether there is a satellite box and a dish i could buy to recieve all these channels, the company's that operates in dubai is called orbit, manhattan and a few others and all these are satellite providers i.e like sky in the UK!!! and to recieve all the channels you have to pay!!! so is there any encryption for all the channels thanks!!!!

I don't think any of these channels are hacked m8. I think orbit is using Seca encryption which is hacked to some extent on other packages other than Orbit. If you want a sub you can try the provider websites however they may not be able to supply you with one due to various International laws.

Last edited:
Back