How to permanently delete channels from Dreambox DM800?

rronka

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been trying to delete permanently some unwanted channels from my DM800 without any success. Anybody here knows how to do this?

i have been trying to do the same with my 500c to no joy any ideas guys would be most helpful thanks:Cheers:

I used Dreamset to create userbouquets,it lets you delete services from them,but they still show in the ALL tab...

Try manually edit the lamdb.org file with crimson edit.Remove what you dont want from the services section
ie
0406:ffff0000:0005:f020:1:0
Disney Cinemagic

Not sure if this will work as the file might just be a backup of the orignal lamdb before editing with dreamset.
Haven't got Dm800 online atm to try.

Last edited:
DreamBoxEdit.

Best solution by far

In that case mrbleu500 I would be very grateful if you could help me please and tell me what exactly I need to do . Also please bear in mind that I am a total newbie to this.

I have been trying to delete permanently some unwanted channels from my DM800 without any success. Anybody here knows how to do this?

I use channel list menu.

Highlight channel then press menu.

I use channel list menu.

Highlight channel then press menu.

I just tried what you suggested thfccambs, but I only get these options when I press menu:
- show transponder info
- add (or remove) to parental protection
- add service to bouquet
- back

In that case mrbleu500 I would be very grateful if you could help me please and tell me what exactly I need to do . Also please bear in mind that I am a total newbie to this.

1. Download dreamboxedit here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/219323/

2. Configure with your DM IP address, can be found on front panel if you hold down the button while switching on.

3. Use the FTP function to download the channel settings from your box

4. Save locally for safety

5. Find the channels/favourites you want to remove, use the filters if you need.

6. Delete as required

7. FTP the settings back to the box, and reload enigma

Voila !!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Download dreamboxedit here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/219323/

2. Configure with your DM IP address, can be found on front panel if you hold down the button while switching on.

3. Use the FTP function to download the channel settings from your box

4. Save locally for safety

5. Find the channels/favourites you want to remove, use the filters if you need.

6. Delete as required

7. FTP the settings back to the box, and reload enigma

Voila !!

Thank you for that mrbleu500, but as I said I am a novice. I have downloaded and installed DBE, configured the IP address pressed Receive Files from Dreambox and saved them to desktop and that is as far as I got. There are many folders and files, and I do not know witch file to edit!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally managed to delete unwanted channels by following instructions of mrbleu500. Once again thank you mrbleu500 for your help.:Clap:

Back