How to move channels to favourites on openbox.

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score

Menu > Edit channel > press ok > tv channel list > press ok >

press Fav on remote then ok > at the top select All satellite > then scroll down and find the channel you want to move >

press Fav then ok > now select the where you want to save it to and press ok ( a tick will appear ) > press exit untill you see

Are you sure to save > job done.

Menu > Edit channel > press ok > tv channel list > press ok >

press Fav on remote then ok > at the top select All satellite > then scroll down and find the channel you want to move >

press Fav then ok > now select the where you want to save it to and press ok ( a tick will appear ) > press exit untill you see

Are you sure to save > job done.

Thanks mate, however isn't it a bloody long winded process!!!

Thanks mate, however isn't it a bloody long winded process!!!

Yes it does seem that way but it's pretty quick tbh, and if your only moving 1 or 2 channels it does the job, and i only put it up for a member who asked how to do it, it's always good to know how to do these things

Yes it does seem that way but it's pretty quick tbh, and if your only moving 1 or 2 channels it does the job, and i only put it up for a member who asked how to do it, it's always good to know how to do these things

Wasn't having a go mate i think its great that people spend time helping others, i was just pointing out how ponderous and slow the Move/ADD/ favourites features are to set up on the openbox S10

Back