Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iPod How to jailbreak iPod Touch/iPhone using blackra1n

Nani121

Banned
What is blackra1n?

BlackRa1n will not unlock your iPhone. Also you should not update to 3.1.2 if you want to be able to unlock. If that’s your case, you will have to wait for the Dev Team to update PwnageTool.

Step 1: Update iTunes to the latest version available and reboot your computer.

Step 2: Download BlackRa1n from the official blackra1n page and install it,

Step 3: Plug your iPhone/iPod touch to your computer and launch BlackRa1n. Click on “make it ra1n”.

make-it-ra1n.png

Step 4: Your iPhone/iPod touch will now enter recovery mode. The regular recovery mode image on your iPhone/iPod touch will be replaced by another image

entering-recovery.png

Step 5: BlackRa1n will run on your iPhone/iPod touch and then it will reboot.

done.png

Step 6: Once your iPhone/iPod touch reboots, you will notice a new icon on your springboard. This is BlackRa1n. Now make sure you have an internet connection and launch BlackRa1n on your iPhone.

Step 7: Choose what install applications you want to install on your iPhone/iPod touch and then tap “Install”. I recommend you only install Cydia but you may install them all if you want to.

blackra1n-app.png

Step 8: Once Cydia is installed you can if you want remove safely the blackraIn app by launching the app and selecting “uninstall balckra1n”.

uninstall-blackra1n.jpg

Step 9: Reboot your iPhone. You’re done

Hope this helps you guys!

you tube video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7DnqOS1njU[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one ronnie ,2 version threes done
thanks to ramtech for info and help.

ronnie i hope u dont mind m8
edited ur post to add the youtube video u gave me

nice post Nani...just to add...
after successfully jailbreaking your ipod touch/phone you will need to have an original appstore app installed

Go to cydia > manage > sources > edit > add > Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!

then go back to manage > hackulo.us > and install installous.

after that go back to your home screen and use installous to download and install apps.

Nani do you know the name of the app that allows you to save/move packages to your main storage rather than it cluttering up your system storage???

nice post Nani...just to add...
after successfully jailbreaking your ipod touch/phone you will need to have an original appstore app installed

Go to cydia > manage > sources > edit > add > Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!

then go back to manage > hackulo.us > and install installous.

after that go back to your home screen and use installous to download and install apps.

Nani do you know the name of the app that allows you to save/move packages to your main storage rather than it cluttering up your system storage???

hi mate look here this will show u what proggy u need to free up your internal mem[ram]
Memory statusis an app that will free up your internal mem u can download it free of installous

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRhgbtEYxU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Free Memory 1.4 and Memory Status for iPhone and iPod Touch[/ame]

can my 3.1.3 be done with this

download forecast, it should tell you.
i downgraded my 3.1.3 MC model to 3.1.2 then used blackra1n and it works a treat, basically left on or charging all the time anyway so thats not a problem

Back