How To Install NEW iOS 7 (FREE) Without A Dev Account Or UDID

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks , if your like me impatient then here`s you chance to install the ios7 beta , for free, follow the instructions as i have and you will have ios7 on your device .
Devices supported iphone/ipod 5, iphone 4s , iphone 4, and ipad, 2/3/4, i do like it to be honest .
PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOUR DEVICE IS JAILBROKEN AND YOU TRY THIS UPGRADE, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR JAILBREAK

Both links are in the video description, you need the most upto date ipsw for you device eg: i have an iphone 5 on 6.1.4 so i downloaded the 6.1.4 ipsw
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope ive had it on mine since day of realease running very well mate

in the video it does say restore your idevice to new , rather than from a back up then update to the ios7 when i did this i didnt have all the recent shit like my messages so , restored to the last back i did, then just Update the device when u install ios7 on your device you dont choose restore, you hit shift and update this then just updates your idevice without messing with any of your settings or stuff on your phone

What I'm confused with is it says set up as new phone so won't that delete everything on the phone ??

Cheers mate.... I cocked this up at first by restoring iso7 you need to do it as check for update... like the video says.

I will give it a go for now ;)

Regards

DaveH

What I'm confused with is it says set up as new phone so won't that delete everything on the phone ??
i have most of my apps,contacts emails all store
On the cloud your best doing the same save to the cloud not your pc like I said in the previous post I did it the 1st time as described in the video tut then I restored my device to my latest back up then when u install iOS 7 you click shift and the update button not restore that way you won't loose what u have on your device

well that was easy ,, looks and works great , cheers m8 ,,. shame there isnt a iblacklist type app l can buy tho

well that was easy ,, looks and works great , cheers m8 ,,. shame there isnt a iblacklist type app l can buy tho

It might not be as feature rich as iblacklist but in iOS 7 you can now block numbers from calling and messaging you mate :)

ok m8 , where's that then ?

its ok found it cheers

Last edited:
anyone use lloyds bank app ? and is it working on yours . l cantpbut password into mine just shows a tick and no letters ? cheers

I have rolled mine back to IOS 6 as I didnt like the colours they were not as easily seen in bright sunlight.
Could not get Skygo app to work either.
Ahh well I've lost my jailbreak on the Iphone 5 but no worries as I didnt use it that much on Iphone, I would miss it on Ipad though ;)

Anyone know If there is any updates on this yet ?
Lots of crashes an glitchy things

unfortunately Barclays and Ebay apps also don't work with io7 beta version.

Back