How to get MKfind4 to work with programmer?

fletcher

Member ++
Reaction score
I have a ***anium Max programmer but cannot get it to work with MKFind4. This software apears to be set for elvis programmer. Do I need to alter the settings on MK4 to get it to work, if so what to? Please help I'm still wearing BIG 'L' plates

sorry m8 did you put the stars in the programmer ***tle ??? because i have never heard of that programmer does it have a phoenix 3.5 mhz setting because it needs that to talk to the original card :)

also if you could tell me where you got the programmer or a bit about the specs i might be able to help --- what software do you use to programme gold cards :)

Sorry the programmer is a ***atium Max from westland electonics. It does use winpheonix to load the eeprom and icprog to load the loader and hex. It does not seem to comunicate with MK4 is this info any good.

thanks for the reply M8

If you have a ***anium programmer m8 you should have the smartchips ***anium software with it,
Is this right and if so what are you trying to program,
i.e. the original OD card or a gold card.......
If you can let us know m8 so that we can try and help you out.....Gazer :)

I am trying to get the MK from the OD card and put it on to a gold card to make myself an AU card. But the programmer will not communicate with MK4.1.

Thanks for the help so far M8

I've got the same programmer and I'm sorry to tell you that it wont work with MKFind4. It's great for Gold Cards but not MOSC's. You need a Smartmouse - Westland sell them at about £39 and I've got an old one left over from the Sky days which I use sucessfully - but is it worth running the risk of OnD (or should that be ITV D?) frying your original card with ecm's? Better to keep re-programming a Goldie!

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. I thought you were trying to create an MOSC but I see you just want to extract your user info to create an AU card. Anyway you still can't do it with ***anium max, sorry!

Thanks for all the help guys. looks like i may have to invest in another programmer.

Thanks for all the help guys. looks like i may have to invest in another programmer.

Back