How To Get A Free Spotify Invite (For Any Supported Country)

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
How To Get A Free Spotify Invite (For Any Supported Country)

In case you don't know, Spotify is a new service (free or premium) which allows you to listen to music on your computer, mobile phone (iPhone, Android), create playlists and a lot more.

Spotify introduced invites for most of the countries it is available for. But there is a way to get an invite quickly and free (thanks to kimme!). Read on!

Before getting your free Spotify invite, please note that it will only work for the countries Spotify is available in, like UK, etc.

To get your free Spotify invite:

1. Go to by:Larm 2010

2. Click on "Registrer deg na!":

3. Click on "Registrer deg na!" again (the new button, not the same as in step 2):

4. Enter the code in the image and press "Sjekk gyldighet" (the code is CASE sensitive):

You can click on "Klikk her tor a fa nytt blide" if you don't understand the code in the image.

That's it, you should now see a link with your invitation:

Once again, special thanks to kimme for the Spotify invites link!

How To Get A Free Spotify Invite (For Any Supported Country) ~ Web Upd8

Or you could just ask the boys on here for an invite as a good few of us have a few left.
P.S. Your posts are murder to read in the centre format m8

i actually like it mate, makes them stand out!!!!!!!!

Can't see the problem either tbh but yeah I agree about the reply, lol
hes making the effort to post these things though so he can post it how he likes in my eyes, and if the person does not like the way hes set it out then hes right, dont fucking read it!!!!!!!!

hes making the effort to post these things though so he can post it how he likes in my eyes, and if the person does not like the way hes set it out then hes right, dont fucking read it!!!!!!!!

Comon guys you are going ott here. I agree he can post in any style he likes
But whats wrong with mentioning its difficult for me to read.
There is no need for the foul language replys.

Just to add i wasnt having a go at the content of the post as spotify is a must have. just pointing out that there are a good few on here more than willing to share invites.

it looks OK to me and i can understand where Noodlesjoe or Madmax as he used to be called on here comes from as there is a few of the guys moaning about his centre post but as he said if you don't like it don't fuc*ing read it plain and simple so i don't know why people are still bringing this up at least he is posting some good stuff on here rather than not posting at all..whats the problem,,

it looks OK to me and i can understand where Noodlesjoe or Madmax as he used to be called on here comes from as there is a few of the guys moaning about his centre post but as he said if you don't like it don't fuc*ing read it plain and simple so i don't know why people are still bringing this up at least he is posting some good stuff on here rather than not posting at all..whats the problem,,
well said mate totally agree with ya!!!!

there are other ways to make things Stand Out :)
not me you need to tell mate, if you think theres something wrong with his post tell him not me :proud:

anyway back on subject did someone mention i could get a free invite off people on here lol cheers.

I have a couple of invites left if you want one bud....
Just need to PM me your mail address to send it to......

not me you need to tell mate, if you think theres something wrong with his post tell him not me :proud:

:) I dont mind either way tbh m8 :)

I only quoted your post coz you said you liked it as it stands out ;)

I cant get one..:(

Its saying 'dessverre, ikke flere igjen' over green button. ('Unfortunately, no more again')

Guessin they ran out of invites.

Cheers anyway.

If someone wanted to PM me an invite it would be much appreciated ;)

Last edited:
I cant get one..:(

Its saying 'dessverre, ikke flere igjen' over green button. ('Unfortunately, no more again')

Guessin they ran out of invites.

Cheers anyway.

If someone wanted to PM me an invite it would be much appreciated ;)

Pm sent m8

Back